• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I need to check my blood pressure both before and after a range trip. If it has a positive effect, maybe I can get my doctor to prescribe .45 ACP therapy.
    I've been feeling kinda crappy lately. No energy. Lack of motivation. Went for a short bike ride yesterday, got the blood pumping and lungs working. Feel much better today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been feeling kinda crappy lately. No energy. Lack of motivation. Went for a short bike ride yesterday, got the blood pumping and lungs working. Feel much better today.

I'm struggling in a similar manner. We have a gym at work and I haven't been using it like I should. The fitness center asked for volunteers to meet with IUPUI graduate fitness students to get a fitness plan in place and I volunteered. Have a little 20-something being my new little cheerleader for me getting off my butt...:):

On the positive side, I got a free Fitbit Flex out of the deal and it's encouraged me to set some goals that I'm hoping to keep.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm struggling in a similar manner. We have a gym at work and I haven't been using it like I should. The fitness center asked for volunteers to meet with IUPUI graduate fitness students to get a fitness plan in place and I volunteered. Have a little 20-something being my new little cheerleader for me getting off my butt...:):

On the positive side, I got a free Fitbit Flex out of the deal and it's encouraged me to set some goals that I'm hoping to keep.
    :rockwoot: Guy or girl? You must clearify in this thread. :):

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Holy hell. Love this gun. Literally the first shot was a dead bull. I was shooting a tad low and left and not sure if it was me, the ammo or the gun. I think it was me or the ammo. My groups at 21ft were about 8-10", which is probably the best I've shot a pistol. Shot a few rounds at 50' and they were all within the outer ring.

Side note, I think my glock might need looked at. Never had shot it well and just chalked it up to being a glock, but after shooting someone else's, mine might be out of whack.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I know you guys are going to hate to hear this, but I traded a 930 SPX plus a bit of cash for a Glock 30SF today. Don't worry, I won't give a range report or show any photos. But, I do like having compact a 10+1 .45 in the stable now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I know you guys are going to hate to hear this, but I traded a 930 SPX plus a bit of cash for a Glock 30SF today. Don't worry, I won't give a range report or show any photos. But, I do like having compact a 10+1 .45 in the stable now.

I've shot the G30sf before, nice gun. For a Glock... :):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

(don't tell CM) But I still carry a G19. I have several CZ's and they rotate in and out of carry and other roles. But if I was involved in a shoot and the gun would get carted off by the cops, even in a good shoot. I would rather it be the G19 than one of my Cajunized CZ's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    FWIW, I've got a crossfire II 4-12x44 on my American 22. Love that combo, makes for a nice little muskrat sniper.

That is the area I am looking at.
    his little Savage is really accurate. The optic I had on it...well....it was way more than it needed.
    I just put that glass on an AR and am looking for something better suited for the Savage.

I may well just get a new one from Alan when I am out at his place on Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom