The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hokey smokes! What has this group degenerated into?

The stuff in our fun cabinet is bubbles, sparklers, sidewalk chalk, and other toys to share with the grandkids. The closest thing to S&M is M&M's.

I'm praying that after the alchol wears off and the caffeine kicks in, you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

Unless, of course, your comment was shaded with an implied purple color that I missed ... then ... LOL!
    Purply with sparkles!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I've been looking for more small shops in the area to visit. Finding new places with a good selection of used firearms is difficult sometimes.
    If you stop by Marksman’s Shooting Sports to browse you should also stop at Tim’s Shooting Academy down the road in Westfield. They don’t have a huge selection but they usually have something tempting and it’s worth the stop if you’re already at Marksman’s. Tim’s has a decent indoor range too. Browse Pick something up at Marksman’s and hop over to Tim’s for range time.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'll do that, but you won't like the weekly "Big" you're gonna have to pay.
    Any sales within the thread require a minimum of a $50 loss by seller. At least, that is what they told me when they started letting me hang around.

I guess inflation needs to be figured into that amount now.....

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    If you stop by Marksman’s Shooting Sports to browse you should also stop at Tim’s Shooting Academy down the road in Westfield. They don’t have a huge selection but they usually have something tempting and it’s worth the stop if you’re already at Marksman’s. Tim’s has a decent indoor range too. Browse Pick something up at Marksman’s and hop over to Tim’s for range time.
    Thanks, one of these weekends I'm going to have to make my way up to Westfield to check both of them out. The gun buying itch grows everyday

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Thanks, one of these weekends I'm going to have to make my way up to Westfield to check both of them out. The gun buying itch grows everyday
    If you do get up here plan on making a day of it and running up to Sheridan also. Larson & Sons is a nice small town gun store, nice folks, fair prices. And there are 2 more small shops in Noblesville: Hoosier Armory and Bare Arms.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    If you do get up here plan on making a day of it and running up to Sheridan also. Larson & Sons is a nice small town gun store, nice folks, fair prices. And there are 2 more small shops in Noblesville: Hoosier Armory and Bare Arms.
    Oh I'll definitely make a day of it if there's a ton of cool places to go. I feel like I need to pay off my credit cards or open new ones to support the gun buying addiction lol

Does Indiana have that thing where if you buy three or more guns in a 48 hour period they report it to the sheriff's office or something?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ah, I should have had those on my list last time I was up there. Never been to Larson & Sons or Hoosier Armory. Been to Bare Arms but it was a long time ago under previous ownership I believe.

I'll have to do a far Northside gun crawl one of these days.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Oh I'll definitely make a day of it if there's a ton of cool places to go. I feel like I need to pay off my credit cards or open new ones to support the gun buying addiction lol

Does Indiana have that thing where if you buy three or more guns in a 48 hour period they report it to the sheriff's office or something?
    It's an atf thing

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Hey, techsters! What hardware do I need to add a second mirrored 2tb drive to this board?

0c493aee4963040063d6e3a8f88f5dce.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    It's an atf thing

It's also only a pistol/revolver thing ... long guns are excluded. Buy more rifles and shotguns!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Only if two or more handguns are bought from the the same FFL during the same 7 (?) day period, are the required to submit a report to, I believe, the State Police.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    It's an atf thing

Yea....what you said. lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ah, I should have had those on my list last time I was up there. Never been to Larson & Sons or Hoosier Armory. Been to Bare Arms but it was a long time ago under previous ownership I believe.

I'll have to do a far Northside gun crawl one of these days.
    Who you callin’ “far”?!?
    Am I right, @rkwhyte2 ?

Not far enough, truth be told.

And if you make it up here, you could try an Eotech on a CZ and an Sig, and Sigs on Sigs and CZ’s, if you haven’t made a choice of dot yet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scubaref
    Top Bottom