The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Whether you win or lose this auction, stop by the shop. For a small shop, they have an amazing collection of firearms for sale at really good prices.

I was barely able to stay focused and only pick up the Hellcat Pro that I won. Must have been channeling my inner @T-DOGG (aka skin flint) that day to get out the door with only the one pistol.
    I've been looking for more small shops in the area to visit. Finding new places with a good selection of used firearms is difficult sometimes.

I also really need to get an actual safe, or at least a fun cabinet at some point. Right now I just have cases that I lockup

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I've been looking for more small shops in the area to visit. Finding new places with a good selection of used firearms is difficult sometimes.

I also really need to get an actual safe, or at least a fun cabinet at some point. Right now I just have cases that I lockup
    We have a fun cabinet, but it's not filled with firearms!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    S &M stuff?
    Hokey smokes! What has this group degenerated into?

The stuff in our fun cabinet is bubbles, sparklers, sidewalk chalk, and other toys to share with the grandkids. The closest thing to S&M is M&M's.

I'm praying that after the alchol wears off and the caffeine kicks in, you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

Unless, of course, your comment was shaded with an implied purple color that I missed ... then ... LOL!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

The stuff in our fun cabinet is bubbles, sparklers, sidewalk chalk, and other toys to share with the grandkids. The closest thing to S&M is M&M's.

I'm praying that after the alchol wears off and the caffeine kicks in, you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

Unless, of course, your comment was shaded with an implied purple color that I missed ... then ... LOL!
    Aww heck, we were hoping that you radiate Pee Wee Herman vibes ! ..... NOT ! :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

That would be called the "Kid Fun" cabinet.

You have to be specific with us, if not, most of us don't have far to go to be in the gutter...

We have a Kid shed outside filled with that same kinda stuff - 40 years of kids and grandkids.

We also have an Adult shed....

Top Bottom