The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The Dentist and I were talking about you yesterday...
    I think my tattoos scared his wife and him a bit. I told him if I would have know you guys were friends I have some steel that I've owed him for two years or so and I would have brought it with me.
    Haha you don’t owe me anything!
    I tried the extended teeth on the side of the trencher buckets and it was a failure by all accounts.

ETA I bet your tattoos didn’t scare him.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    223?

I just got the last part (scope mount) for a 6mm arc that I bought the first part for in 2019....
    LOL, I'm laughing with you.
    I have two small bolt face, 700 short action actions that I bought 25+ years ago, still in the boxes, I've used none of the three AR lowers from the last run Andy did for us.
    A 1919 Browning kit with a few barrels thats never been finished, along with Ingram kits.
    This has been the year for scopes in my house, I have so many scope less rifles that never get used because it it. I think I have bought 5 scopes so far this year.

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    223?

I just got the last part (scope mount) for a 6mm arc that I bought the first part for in 2019....
    Yep.

it happens, other projects come up, etc. Not sure when I started it but definitely want to have it mostly done by the election. My OCD says I need to have an 18" to go with the 16" and 20" AR's.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Haha you don’t owe me anything!
    I tried the extended teeth on the side of the trencher buckets and it was a failure by all accounts.

ETA I bet your tattoos didn’t scare him.
    Half sleeves, of Ugly Town drawn when my Thing 2 was 8 yrs old.
    They would be scary, except for where he works. LOL

AZXIMG-20240825-WA0002.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Half sleeves, of Ugly Town drawn when my Thing 2 was 8 yrs old.
    They would be scary, except for where he works. LOL

View attachment 375635
    I wouldn’t have the guts to tell my kid ‘ok I’ll wear whatever you draw’.
    But then again I don’t have the guts to go get a tattoo.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Gardener is trying pickling sweet peppers for the first time, it's been a good year for them. Tried an experiment growing two in large pots in the greenhouse, even though it's really hot in there, as a test. I remember seeing them being grown in irrigated fields when I worked in Mexico. The plants are head high already so we'll see how far they go.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I wouldn’t have the guts to tell my kid ‘ok I’ll wear whatever you draw’.
    But then again I don’t have the guts to go get a tattoo.
    Thats only half of it, the other arm has the rest. I had a bunch lasered off years back.
    I sat on the drawing since he was eight, Hes now 25. Brandy Gorden the owner of Native Tattoo did them, I waited 16 months for my appointment with her. That son will be in her chair this Tuesday for one of his.
    They were fun tattoos, everyday if I'm showing them I catch people looking at them and then smile.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Gardener is trying pickling sweet peppers for the first time, it's been a good year for them. Tried an experiment growing two in large pots in the greenhouse, even though it's really hot in there, as a test. I remember seeing them being grown in irrigated fields when I worked in Mexico. The plants are head high already so we'll see how far they go.
    My late red raspberries are rolling in right now. My son and I picked and ate for 10-15 min or so when we got to the house.
    My black raspberries didnt do that well this year for some reason. Maybe the heat was to much. :dunno:

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Hey everyone.

Went on hiatus for a few days to enjoy my weekend and not worry about the prodigy. Go figure I pick it up, check all the springs, and put it together like nothing ever happened.

Figures.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
    It's a wonder what a clear head and fresh mind can accomplish. Can't count the amount of times this has happened on projects. Glad you got it back together man!

Top Bottom