The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Is this one Colt worthy? Mouse helped me do the trigger job on it and I never heard the end of it about that gold bushing...

View attachment 380552
    Yes it is!!!! Beautiful pistol.

I tortured Tim for years with Colt trigger jobs out of Hartford. He would drop the hammer a few times on one of my Gold Cups, or 38 special Gold Cups and it would make him mumble to himself.
    I once handed him my Python and asked hey, can you clean this up a bit.
    Its got a custom shop paper trigger job, his response after fingering it was,
    F U.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I remember when all we had to worry about was the Russian nuking us while at school. We were trained to duck and cover. I am sure we would have been fine had they attacked....I was at the very tail end of such events. By the time I had reached middle school, these drills had been re-named to "tornado drills".

Once MindfulMind was on the job, it didn't take long for the Russians to give up.

View attachment 380517
    Where I grew up we were a main target for the USSR. We manufactured Nuke warheads among other things. Look up Y-12, K-25 and X-10....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It’s pretty difficult considering social media is considered to be protected under the first amendment, even though much of social media is harmful or at least in need of moderation. Pretty difficult when someone like Elon is in the pockets of a lot of these politicians, and owns one of the largest and influential social media platforms. The amount of horrible things festering on there that he more or less endorses via complacency in the name of free speech is mind boggling.
    On the flip side, adults (I get that kids are a different story) should be able to filter the nonsense.

I'd rather have freedom of speech (yes, I know that these social media sites are essentially private venues) and be able to know who the stupid people are because they let everyone know it.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    On the flip side, adults (I get that kids are a different story) should be able to filter the nonsense.

I'd rather have freedom of speech (yes, I know that these social media sites are essentially private venues) and be able to know who the stupid people are because they let everyone know it.
    I agree, but the only problem with that is loud, outspoken idiots spewing dangerous and/or false rhetorics that cause real life harm that ends up negatively effecting a large community simply due to loud opinions and/or ignorance. Goes for both the left and the right.

Those are my final public thoughts, back to our regularly scheduled cz’ing!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I agree, but the only problem with that is loud, outspoken idiots spewing dangerous and/or false rhetorics that cause real life harm that ends up negatively effecting a large community simply due to loud opinions and/or ignorance. Goes for both the left and the right.

Those are my final public thoughts, back to our regularly scheduled cz’ing!
    It's not the speech that everyone agrees with or "likes" that needs protected.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Top Bottom