The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Harley funds?
    Yes....well in my head...in reality two kids getting married (this weekend and October) plus a new granddaughter this week or next).

If I buy a Harley, its my last one and I am buying what I want. Period. I also decided that if I am dumb enough to "invest" in a bike, I should be smart enough to pay cash for it out of discretionary spending. So it might be awhile...lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I don't know. "We" speak in clear terms like model numbers and frame sizes over here at S&W.

My recollection is that the Trooper feels like a (time equivalent models) K-38 Combat Master which is a M-14; though more common as shorter barrelled M-15 and sporting a K-frame. Although, I believe the Troopers frame size falls between a N-frame and a L-frame which might be closer to a 586 and not the K frame. Smaller than a Highway Patrolman aka 28 but larger than a 19 or maybe not.

See how S&W makes it so much simpler? :scratch:
    They said there’d be no math.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yes....well in my head...in reality two kids getting married (this weekend and October) plus a new granddaughter this week or next).

If I buy a Harley, its my last one and I am buying what I want. Period. I also decided that if I am dumb enough to "invest" in a bike, I should be smart enough to pay cash for it out of discretionary spending. So it might be awhile...lol
    Very exciting!
    We have grand baby # 3 due within the month.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

Seems like as long as I've known you, you have one or two kids getting married every year???

Most any bank will provide you with discretionary spending cash.

:stickpoke:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Seems like as long as I've known you, you have one or two kids getting married every year???

Most any bank will provide you with discretionary spending cash.

:stickpoke:
    Five kids. This will make 7th wedding - two amongst the same couple but that is a story for another day.

1726576382967.png:lmfao:

Attachments

• 1726576382967.png
      1726576382967.png
      292.2 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Not yet, budget is a teensy bit tight at the moment. I have a bunch of little upgrades planned out for the not so distant future after its trip to the wizard.
    I was half kidding. Around here - once money is spent, it is time to start planning for next spend. :-)

Everyone else can chime in but I have seen mixed results with the 10x bushing. Some shot a little better, some probably made no difference nothing shot worse.

The pro package, on the other hand, has always been a great improvement.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County

Attachments

• DaveRamseyCommunists.jpg
      DaveRamseyCommunists.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 12
    • DaveRamseySunset.jpg
      DaveRamseySunset.jpg
      69.8 KB · Views: 13
    • DaveRamseyZombie.jpg
      DaveRamseyZombie.jpg
      69.7 KB · Views: 13

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    I was half kidding. Around here - once money is spent, it is time to start planning for next spend. :-)

Everyone else can chime in but I have seen mixed results with the 10x bushing. Some shot a little better, some probably made no difference nothing shot worse.

The pro package, on the other hand, has always been a great improvement.
    I’d like to actually shoot the thing before doing questionable upgrades. The pro package though, like you’re saying, I’ve always heard good things about. Especially if it goes and gets fancied up by the wizard!

Top Bottom