The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    @bcannon @mcapo you should bring your Cooper & Vudoo down to MCFG some time for a day of rimfire fun & frustration. Bet a few others might bring their CZ rifles down and we can do a day at the range (once the new dirt is in place).
    Only if @bcannon isn't allowed to shoot my guns or @gmcttr's.....and we supply the ammo for the Cooper.

Don't forget....I am a one shot - one hole kinda shooter. :lmfao:

1717984065453.jpeg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I as well ordered a trigger, well two. Along with all the other parts to build a new AR. This will be a 22LR AR on an INGO lower when I am done.

I just have to decide which AR gets the Rise trigger, and which one gets the Timney.

I cant say much on which caliber, as I have no experience with anything other than 9mm, 22LR, and 5.56.
    Never had a Rise trigger but I have never had a Timney that wasn't great!

Think I am going 6mm ARC.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well today's competition seems to be one shot per little bullseye across 25 bullseyes so you'd be good to go.
    This is a factory class target. The 100 ring is considerably smaller for unlimited class. Although, its easier to get an x in unlimited as its a smaller dot and there can be no blue ink showing to get an x And the dot on the factory class target is 0.2 “ diameter

1717987918291.jpeg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is a factory class target. The 100 ring is considerably smaller for unlimited class. Although, its easier to get an x in unlimited as its a smaller dot and there can be no blue ink showing to get an x And the dot on the factory class target is 0.2 “ diameter

View attachment 358202
    Is that 100yds?

Good morning INGO.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Is that 100yds?

Good morning INGO.

50 yds.

Not sure what distance he was shooting but at the competition they were shooting at 50 yards, with one shot per bull. It was timed, I "think" they said 20 minutes for 25 bulls, but I could have heard that wrong.
    You are correct, 20 minutes per target. Seems like plenty of time until the wind starts swirling!

Top Bottom