The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Did you get your finger print cards sent in? ATF received my yesterday.
    Mine were received yesterday as well. Actually got there on Saturday but apparently they don't drop off mail to the ATF on Saturday as my tracking indicated a delivery exception for that.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just a reminder, here's a post indicating how one can order fingerprint cards from ATF direct for free.

The ATF website indicates many weeks to get them, but I experienced a quick turn around when I requested them. I didn't realize it until I did my submission that you have to submit 2 cards along with the cover letter, from each efile submission. Of course, electronic fingerprints avoids this, but I have not gone that way yet myself.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If y'all find a minute, Barb could use a little supportive prayer. Her son has presented with what we believe to be some sort of cancer, type and severity to be determined. And a dear friend's husband was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. More news when we know more. Thanks guys.
    I'm sorry to hear that Patience. I'll add both to my prayers.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thank you for all the positive responses. Day did not go as well as planned. I lost my temper when I was asked to buy 2 gallons of water at dollar general for their cats and then take his wife to the Rickers so she could buy an e-cig and dollar general to buy some snacks. Now Barb's mad at me. Need bourbon.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thank you for all the positive responses. Day did not go as well as planned. I lost my temper when I was asked to buy 2 gallons of water at dollar general for their cats and then take his wife to the Rickers so she could buy an e-cig and dollar general to buy some snacks. Now Barb's mad at me. Need bourbon.

I laughed...thinking that the cats might have been worth it, but the wife...maybe not so much.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I spent the day cleaning-up my mancave areas. My oldest daughter and her husband arrive tomorrow afternoon for a visit.

It'll be nice to see her .... it's been almost (3) years. They've ask us to visit them, but NO thanks ..... I have no desire to go to Los Angeles. Uh-uh !

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Everybody needs some grace during a stressful time ... even you. Continue to be as patient and helpful as possible, and everything will work out. Prayers sent up for you and your family.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Had a decent weekend, got the garage/man cave tidied up. I put 12 ft of shelving above the two car garage door opening so we could get some more stuff up and out of the way, already had some up above the single car. I found one deficiency in the gun stores out here, none of them have .32 HR Mag so I can try that new 632 UC I bought, had to order some. I did find a good deal over the weekend on one of those new Beretta 92 GTS's though.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Had a decent weekend, got the garage/man cave tidied up. I put 12 ft of shelving above the two car garage door opening so we could get some more stuff up and out of the way, already had some up above the single car. I found one deficiency in the gun stores out here, none of them have .32 HR Mag so I can try that new 632 UC I bought, had to order some. I did find a good deal over the weekend on one of those new Beretta 92 GTS's though.

Oh! Nice. Did you find one of the launch editions two tone GTS’?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom