The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Wow, my adventure with wasps in the basement (discussed here https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/good-or-bad-wasps.511078/post-8855324 ) was no where as bad as that.

Glad it's taken care of, and as you said sounds like that guy earned his money.

They must have really liked the Capo Estate to congregate that quickly and decide to move in that quick.

Any big repairs to carry out after all that Sawzall work and bee removal?
    These were honeybees so not aggressive at all like your wasps. I went up in the attic several times while he was working. Well, except the last time. He ask me to come up and approve a cut. The attic was swarming with bees. He assured me that I would be fine. Seem an unnecessary risk to me and I had him send me a cell phone pic. LOL

Not big repairs but some decking to replace and a couple rafters to repair. LOTS of dead bees in the attic.

We take the Leadeye approach to wasps that seem to always build on our shed overhangs. We aggressively eliminate them in the spring and no problems once summer settles in.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I told him to do some research so we didnt have to do all the heavy lifting.

BC and I had a great range trip to HHRP last week. The loose loudnener slowed us down in getting his 6.5 sighted in. Ultimately, the new CF barrel showed it's potential at 200 yards.
    Yes, had a very good time. Thanks for the day. Shooting the honey badger was a blast, no pun intended. Shooting my 6.5 was frustrating at first to say the least but am confident it'll be a tack driver with some more trigger time. Dialing in the 3 rds pistols was a blast also. Thanks for all the help. Thanks also for hooking me up with Azerigan. Hoping for a quick approval. I see another range trip after I get can in hand.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yes, had a very good time. Thanks for the day. Shooting the honey badger was a blast, no pun intended. Shooting my 6.5 was frustrating at first to say the least but am confident it'll be a tack driver with some more trigger time. Dialing in the 3 rds pistols was a blast also. Thanks for all the help. Thanks also for hooking me up with Azerigan. Hoping for a quick approval. I see another range trip after I get can in hand.
    AZ is a handy contact and friend. If he isn't too busy, the FGE is a possibility. He has cool toys. And a laid back attitude..

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    If y'all find a minute, Barb could use a little supportive prayer. Her son has presented with what we believe to be some sort of cancer, type and severity to be determined. And a dear friend's husband was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. More news when we know more. Thanks guys.
    Done :yesway:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If y'all find a minute, Barb could use a little supportive prayer. Her son has presented with what we believe to be some sort of cancer, type and severity to be determined. And a dear friend's husband was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. More news when we know more. Thanks guys.

Prayers sent, my oldest son's wife has been battling pancreatic cancer for some time.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I listed my CM AR pistol in the classifieds if anyone is interested

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Absolutely will do.

Leadeyes DIL as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom