The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I hate when the American Flag is not taken care of. I always keep a spare flag to replace the flag that I fly when worn.
    Same here. Mine is a little interesting on that it's a sectioned pole that you have to collapse into itself vs having a rope stringer so these days I've needed a little help to replace the flag due to my back.

I had been buying Annin brand flags on Amazon since we moved in this house, but they have gone up in price quite a bit and stayed there. I recently found out that you can buy flags at the local American Legion post for a good bit cheaper, so picked up one there recently. Can also drop off old flags to them for disposal as well. Mine is a 4x6. Daughter and I just changed it again in the spring.

The Annin flags seem to get about 2 years of being flown 7x24 before they are quite beat up and need replaced. We'll see how well the Legion flag holds up.

Believe I took this Pic last summer.

IMG_6540.jpeg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Same here. Mine is a little interesting on that it's a sectioned pole that you have to collapse into itself vs having a rope stringer so these days I've needed a little help to replace the flag due to my back.

I had been buying Annin brand flags on Amazon since we moved in this house, but they have gone up in price quite a bit and stayed there. I recently found out that you can buy flags at the local American Legion post for a good bit cheaper, so picked up one there recently. Can also drop off old flags to them for disposal as well. Mine is a 4x6. Daughter and I just changed it again in the spring.

The Annin flags seem to get about 2 years of being flown 7x24 before they are quite beat up and need replaced. We'll see how well the Legion flag holds up.

Believe I took this Pic last summer.

View attachment 354832
    I have the same type of flagpole. I do need to get a new light.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good Morning Everyone :coffee:

We’re headed to Florida for a few days. This will be our kids first time seeing the ocean. We started out yesterday and toured the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green on the way. Totally worth the stop!

View attachment 355019
    View attachment 355018
    We haven't been since we got a new 'vette in 2004. Twenty years ago...wow... I got old...

Mine is the yellow one...

1716743909512.jpeg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I preferred 'red', in a 1965 vintage ! :wwub:

i-T9vV25Z-M.jpg

Top Bottom