THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Afternoon CZickos,
    On the left we have my P10C that I carry and on the right we have a Wizard tuned SP-01 Shadow. All done at 21ft, top was shot at my own pace and bottom was me trying to pick up the pace while remaining accurate. 15 round mags, and middle was me messing around with my ruger mk4. I'm happy with my P10C grouping but still want to work on them. I am more than pleased with the shadow but as shown by the TRIangle i shot I need to TRY harder (or less) not to pull.
    Hope everyone's having a good Monday. Only me and 1 other regular at the range today. Someone I didn't know came in as I was wrapping up and I think I heard them shoot the rail :whistle:
    Also thanks for buying that P-07 made todays purchase of 9mm stress free.

2156456165.jpg

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Afternoon CZickos,
    On the left we have my P10C that I carry and on the right we have a Wizard tuned SP-01 Shadow. All done at 21ft, top was shot at my own pace and bottom was me trying to pick up the pace while remaining accurate. 15 round mags, and middle was me messing around with my ruger mk4. I'm happy with my P10C grouping but still want to work on them. I am more than pleased with the shadow but as shown by the TRIangle i shot I need to TRY harder (or less) not to pull.
    Hope everyone's having a good Monday. Only me and 1 other regular at the range today. Someone I didn't know came in as I was wrapping up and I think I heard them shoot the rail :whistle:

View attachment 305807

Shows the difference a Wizard tuned trigger makes ;)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    And a longer sight radius on a heavier hammer fired pistol (vs striker fired).
    My PCR and Omega definitely open up more than my Tactical. All Wizardized.

I can’t get my Legion SAO 229 or 226 to come close to the Tactical, maybe they approach the other two. Maybe.

I think it’s either weight, at 43 oz the Tac has them all beat, or barrel lockup. I don’t “think” there’s bushing jobs in any of them.
    It’s not sight radius for me, as all my dots are the same thickness.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    She has her eye on a Bobcat excavator, those renewal contractors didn't do me any favors by bringing one.
    Any woman that wants an excavator is a keeper. But I’m sure you knew that.

Test drive them.
    If it’s for non commercial use and the Bobcats a lot cheaper then fine. If they’re all the same money then by no means is the Bobcat fine, IMO. At least in the 12-15,000 pound weight range.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Any woman that wants an excavator is a keeper. But I’m sure you knew that.

Test drive them.
    If it’s for non commercial use and the Bobcats a lot cheaper then fine. If they’re all the same money then by no means is the Bobcat fine, IMO. At least in the 12-15,000 pound weight range.

Leadeye has a big place, and need big equipment. Nothing less than 25,000 lbs will do ! :cool:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Afternoon CZickos,

View attachment 305807
    Looks like the Shadow is dead on.:yesway:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Perhaps a CAT 340, DM ?
    View attachment 305861
    Haha, at 87,000 pounds I can move it, but I don’t want to!

IMG_6806.jpeg
    I’m pretty happy with this little guy, although a lot of people that do my work want something bigger, but this has been good to me.
    When I bought it I asssumed I’d end up with a cat but the Deere 60g outdug it. Tried a few others including bobcat.

Was actually surprised because I really like Cat rubber tired hoes much better than Deere.

They use bobcats out here for everything it seems, some people just own them to have, good for moving snow in the winter.
    I think the skid loaders and track loaders are better than the excavators.

Dealer service and support can also make a huge difference.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Geez...CZ P-01 omega in the classies for 10 minutes and no one has mentioned it??? Are you people even trying? :laugh:
    Wait what thread is this again?
    I’m always loosing track.

ETA also same cat has a P01 for sale at pretty good price but with some cosmetic flaws, be a good candidate to mill for dot and refinish.
    Be a great package deal!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom