THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The CEO of CZ, Jan Zajic, did an interview with TFBTV and has said that they are going to go optic ready across their pistol product lines. Though this might be up to 18 months out. I hope this means an OR P-07.

The P-10 is not being discontinued, though there may be a second generation of it coming soon.
    They are working on a Micro-Compact P-10 (double stack? stack and a half?, upgrade to the current P-10M?) It wasn't touched on much. 6 - 14 months out.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The CEO of CZ, Jan Zajic, did an interview with TFBTV and has said that they are going to go optic ready across their pistol product lines. Though this might be up to 18 months out. I hope this means an OR P-07.

The P-10 is not being discontinued, though there may be a second generation of it coming soon.
    They are working on a Micro-Compact P-10 (double stack? stack and a half?, upgrade to the current P-10M?) It wasn't touched on much. 6 - 14 months out.
    Makes sense as they have been blowing the doors off prices on P10's, etc.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Well the sa did not disappoint. Only one thst did was the cajunized p07. I think it’s more bc I shot next to stock CZs thst have different amounts of break in and polish, but the cajunized stuff just doesn’t do it for me for whatever reason.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

That’s an interesting bit of news on the micro-compact. I wonder if the micro-compact will be similar to the IWI Masada Slim. The Masada Slim is Shield Plus sized but will take CZ 75 mags. I’m really curious to see what they come up with.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Next they will announce that they are folding in the DWX Compacts and going with an OR version for half the current price.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Thanks for the post. This is interesting news.
    I'd they come up with an optics ready P-10M with higher capacity (12 + 1) I think that would be an excellent gun for my DIL.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well the sa did not disappoint. Only one thst did was the cajunized p07. I think it’s more bc I shot next to stock CZs thst have different amounts of break in and polish, but the cajunized stuff just doesn’t do it for me for whatever reason.
    Get out, no way?
    Are you really used to shooting heavy triggers?
    Is it both DA and SA?
    Don’t tell me you’re some kind of g***k person, with CZ in your name and everything?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Get out, no way?
    Are you really used to shooting heavy triggers?
    Is it both DA and SA?
    Don’t tell me you’re some kind of g***k person, with CZ in your name and everything?
    No, not a Glock person at all. I prefer well broken in CZs with a lot of polishing and hand fitting. I like to have a wall which in my opinion a lot of the Cajun upgrades take away.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    No, not a Glock person at all. I prefer well broken in CZs with a lot of polishing and hand fitting. I like to have a wall which in my opinion a lot of the Cajun upgrades take away.
    How was the SAO trigger? Do you know a trigger pull weight? Was it CZ factory SAO or a conversion?

I love the CZ ergonomics but I prefer a SAO trigger. If only there was a double stack 9mm with a CZ grip and 1911 style trigger… that’s optic ready…

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    How was the SAO trigger? Do you know a trigger pull weight? Was it CZ factory SAO or a conversion?

I love the CZ ergonomics but I prefer a SAO trigger. If only there was a double stack 9mm with a CZ grip and 1911 style trigger… that’s optic ready…
    It’s factory sao. I’ll get some weights from trigger gauge tonight. Currently sitting in monsoon watching my tc tigers demolish speedway.

IMG_3267.jpeg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Wow, I'd be all over picking up an OR version of the P07. To me, that is the flagship product line for CZ for EDC right now. Sure, the P10 line is the favored son, but at the end of the day, it's still the P07 that is the rock solid choice for EDC. I've seen reports of high round cound P10s having issues with going full auto as the internals wear, but the P07 does not seem to have that issue.

That said, I'd still grap an PCR/OR if one were available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom