THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I sold things to afford mine. Remember, I’m retired.
    I guess I should clarify. The return on investment is not there for me. Could I come up with the money, yes absolutely. I choose not to though. My nicest and most expensive handgun cost less than half of the 2011 I was considering building ($2500-$3000).

Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Some in here needs this....

I’m working on it

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Butt I wasn't mad or drinking.

Something about rigid or flexible but I’d rather not repeat it.

d2c99f55bed546da181fec6c4c4daf5e.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Hope everyones day is better than ours. Fridge died yesterday. Came home to a large puddle and spent several hours cleaning up water and tossing thawed food. Went shopping with the Mrs and picked put a new one. Delivered this morning. Got the old one loaded on their truck and then brought the new one in but it had a large dent in an area that was obvious from anywhere in our house so refused delivery. Was given a number to reschedule delivery with aa undamaged one. When I called, the prompt I was told to press cut me off 4 times. Tried different prompts but no way to talk to a human or leave a message. SomI called the store. On hold for 15 minutes with no one picking up (kept going back to the “you are important to us…”. Called back, asked for management, talked to A woman in customer service and briefly explained the issue, verified the phone number and prompt to get a new delivery scheduled and was supposedly transferred to manager on duty. By now have been on the phone 35+ minutes. On hold, transferred back to the original menu for another 10 minutes. A person who could do nothing for me got told if I I have to go to the store to do this my business is going elsewhere. Gave them a few more minutes then hung up, drove to the store and got a full refund (including the water line they left at our house and the haul off old appliance fee), drove around the block to another retailer, bought the exact same fridge for the same price but now have to wait until Monday to get it. In the meantime, the valve to the icemaker line will not shut off completely, could not find the correct fitting to stop it off so have a makeshift plug with it dripping into a buck that needs emptied every 6-7 hours. My regular plumber is on vacation for 2 weeks and the other guys are 3 times the cost but will be here first thing in the morning. So far, I am inconvenienced and out a Staccato or two $$$ and have to go to the basement for anything cold.

*rant done*

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hope everyones day is better than ours. Fridge died yesterday. Came home to a large puddle and spent several hours cleaning up water and tossing thawed food. Went shopping with the Mrs and picked put a new one. Delivered this morning. Got the old one loaded on their truck and then brought the new one in but it had a large dent in an area that was obvious from anywhere in our house so refused delivery. Was given a number to reschedule delivery with aa undamaged one. When I called, the prompt I was told to press cut me off 4 times. Tried different prompts but no way to talk to a human or leave a message. SomI called the store. On hold for 15 minutes with no one picking up (kept going back to the “you are important to us…”. Called back, asked for management, talked to A woman in customer service and briefly explained the issue, verified the phone number and prompt to get a new delivery scheduled and was supposedly transferred to manager on duty. By now have been on the phone 35+ minutes. On hold, transferred back to the original menu for another 10 minutes. A person who could do nothing for me got told if I I have to go to the store to do this my business is going elsewhere. Gave them a few more minutes then hung up, drove to the store and got a full refund (including the water line they left at our house and the haul off old appliance fee), drove around the block to another retailer, bought the exact same fridge for the same price but now have to wait until Monday to get it. In the meantime, the valve to the icemaker line will not shut off completely, could not find the correct fitting to stop it off so have a makeshift plug with it dripping into a buck that needs emptied every 6-7 hours. My regular plumber is on vacation for 2 weeks and the other guys are 3 times the cost but will be here first thing in the morning. So far, I am inconvenienced and out a Staccato or two $$$ and have to go to the basement for anything cold.

*rant done*

That's terrible .... but unfortunately, not unexpected in today's troubled times.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

*rant done*
    If you don't mind, might as well say which store treated you like they did on the first fridge.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

*rant done*
    Wasn't that long ago we bought our appliances from the guy whose name that was on the sign out front...not saying mistakes never happened back then but it was less often and sooner remedied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom