THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I figured out why the mags were sticking/dragging on the P01. I found that when the rubber grips were tightened down the rubber around the screw would slightly bulge and drag on the mag. I removed the grip panels and did a very slight amount of Dremel work just in that small area. All is good now.

I used some tips and tricks I picked up here.

CZ!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I know there was discussion in previous thread, but what is everyone’s thoughts on this Holosun wirh chevron and acss reticle. Not going to last long on p01. Hoping the dovetail mount will fit the 75 kadet. If not no use for red dot for me
    IMG_3161.jpeg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I know there was discussion in previous thread, but what is everyone’s thoughts on this Holosun wirh chevron and acss reticle. Not going to last long on p01. Hoping the dovetail mount will fit the 75 kadet. If not no use for red dot for me
    View attachment 300778
    Its @mcapo favorite reticle. I think I would like it but currently favor the 32 moa ring with 2 moa dot for close quarters pistol.

Last edited:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    View attachment 300778
    I like the Holosun products. I haven’t personally tried that reticle but I would like too. If you end up wanting to part ways with it, let me know.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    View attachment 300778

Great reticle! Very precise.

The one B2V mention is a solid choice too.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Guys is a CZ83 9X18 MAKAROV worth $400?
    Supposed to be in fair to good condition.
    Aim Surplus has some. I'm thinking about getting one. What is the difference between the CZ83 9X18 and the CZ82 same caliber?

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    View attachment 300778
    Or we could swap Holosun models for a few weeks if you’re interested in trying the dot/circle reticle. I’m interested in trying the ACSS and could swap you one of my 507c models to try (2 moa dot inside a 32 moa circle). I frequently drive by the Shelbyville area for work and could make the swap easy if you decide you’d like too. It’s not a big deal to me either way. I’m just throwing out options.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Guys is a CZ83 9X18 MAKAROV worth $400?
    Supposed to be in fair to good condition.
    Aim Surplus has some. I'm thinking about getting one. What is the difference between the CZ83 9X18 and the CZ82 same caliber?
    My understanding is the 82 and 83 are identical and parts are generally interchangeable. The 83 was the export version and is what was sold new in the US generally in 380. I picked up a 82 from them recently (x grade) which I thought was in better than graded condition for $250. Is it worth it? It comes down to condition and what you want. A collector may pay more for a nice one and I have seen them in the $400-500 range but I bought mine just to have one as a fun range gun.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My understanding is the 82 and 83 are identical and parts are generally interchangeable. The 83 was the export version and is what was sold new in the US generally in 380. I picked up a 82 from them recently (x grade) which I thought was in better than graded condition for $250. Is it worth it? It comes down to condition and what you want. A collector may pay more for a nice one and I have seen them in the $400-500 range but I bought mine just to have one as a fun range gun.
    Not really looking for a collector, just a shooter.
    I might just wait for an X grade like you got.
    I have 9x18 dies and bullets that are covered in 30 years of dust. I need a pistol to get dies out, and bullets used up;)

That looks great.

Edit
    I just looked and the 83's are gone already.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Not really looking for a collector, just a shooter.
    I might just wait for an X grade like you got.
    I have 9x18 dies and bullets that are covered in 30 years of dust. I need a pistol to get dies out, and bullets used up;)

That looks great.

Edit
    I just looked and the 83's are gone already.

Atlantic firearms and JG Sales have them from time to time in several grades. If you get on The Mosin Crate mailing list they also get them, but usually a better grade. There are a couple of importers on GB and I have seen some go pretty cheap on GB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom