THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Picked up this nice PPK/S the other day for under 500.00, bid on it on Gunbroker and then promptly forgot about it until I got the email I won it. It was even in nicer condition than the pictures showed. I took it apart and hit it with some fine and extra fine scotch brite and took out any fine scratches in the SS, trigger was pretty nice on it too. It came with some big ugly wood grips but I got some new factory grips from Walther for around 26.00 so not bad. Records are not available for these older Interarms guns but with some research it's from approximately 1997-1998. I was also bidding on a nice PPK blued in .32 and was winning it at around 700.00 until the end when the real bidders showed up.

a8drBeRm.jpg

99HtRssm.jpg

VjKZ801l.jpg
    I miss the PPK/S I used to have. Maybe not the 20# DA trigger though

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Since I'm an open book and willing to publicly humiliate myself, here's my last night.

Made back to back mistakes last night on my little SS filler piece for the slide of the K12. First mistake was not critical and would have been unseen. Second mistake cost me the piece and I have to start over. I drilled the two holes and went to check them on the slide, only to realize my second hole on the piece was where I was supposed to cut off the piece from the main section, not drill there. That's what I get for skipping dinner and getting late into the night.

Silver linings: I will make tbe piece better the 2nd time. I already have the piece shaped the way I wanted and since its still attached to the main section, I can use the current shape to mill another piece directly next to it by using existing lines as guides, without having to measure everything all over again.

20230920_223852.jpg

20230921_080652.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks

Since I'm an open book and willing to publicly humiliate myself, here's my last night.

Made back to back mistakes last night on my little SS filler piece for the slide of the K12. First mistake was not critical and would have been unseen. Second mistake cost me the piece and I have to start over. I drilled the two holes and went to check them on the slide, only to realize my second hole on the piece was where I was supposed to cut off the piece from the main section, not drill there. That's what I get for skipping dinner and getting late into the night.

Silver linings: I will make tbe piece better the 2nd time. I already have the piece shaped the way I wanted and since its still attached to the main section, I can use the current shape to mill another piece directly next to it by using existing lines as guides, without having to measure everything all over again.

View attachment 300657

View attachment 300658

Looks like your aim needs a little more practice before the FGE.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning would be so much easier if it wasn’t so early.

That's why my mornings start later now.

Putting the whole "guns are just tools" idea aside, the lines of a PPK styled gun are just great! Ain't nothin' wrong with a tool having a little style.

View attachment 300650

As a tool or a toy, I'll take the G43 over a PPKs any day. The G is less snappy/more comfortable to shoot and a 9mm vs .380.

I always regretted getting the PPKs although it's a nice piece of art. Always thought it would have been a nice plinker if I had got it in .22LR.

It was the 1st gun my youngest daughter (then 5 years old) ever shot. Decades later she asked about it and I gave it to her. She does not like shooting it, but it was her first.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The owner of this STELLAR gun (can you guess who?) is offering it for sale. The gun started life out as a Shadow Tac II has been around the group from pacindy to ChrisK and maybe with stop in between. Churchmouse then purchased it and he and Allen made it a One-of One. Not sure if the Wizard did any trigger work (Mr. Wizard - do you recall?).

If you are interested in it, please let me know via Conversation or Text. I will readily admit that I am little lost on a price. Make an offer?

71a0d6240e9ad0b3b105ae4480c6dc80.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The owner of this STELLAR gun (can you guess who?) is offering it for sale. The gun started life out as a Shadow Tac II has been around the group from pacindy to ChrisK and maybe with stop in between. Churchmouse then purchased it and he and Allen made it a One-of One. Not sure if the Wizard did any trigger work (Mr. Wizard - do you recall?).

If you are interested in it, please let me know via Conversation or Text. I will readily admit that I am little lost on a price. Make an offer?

I think I did the trigger work on this one! Remove the left grip to see my stamp.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN

tree-fidy :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom