THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    My first CM/AllenM 1911. Still a favorite.

64e5ac19e7c2e85fc526d93d2c13c386.jpg

That's a looker for sure. Would tree fiddy buy it? I have that much in my PP account.

Heck, I'll go all in and throw in a P-07 with the tree fiddy.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Yeah, he had bought several of mine, I remember a custom Remington R1 1911 and my Brownells retro M16A1 that someone here still has I believe. The best time was when he and I and AllenM did the 1911 class.

I was really butthurt I had to work at the last minute and miss that. Gonna tell my boss he's a **** for old time sake. (He takes it well, lol)

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    As a top 5 member, :lmfao:

BA, CM, and myself, and possibly Jagee all met at the same time. The first LT6 shoot, about 2013-14.

When BA started this thread, and the subsequent ones. My appearance was just to come say hi, and show my support to BA in his beloved CZickness.

The Wizard, started coming to our LT6 shoots, then Mouse and I started going up to Lafayette to shoot with those CZickos. Or vice versa…

Shooting with BA and The Wizard was overwhelming. Try this one, compare it to this one, now try this one. I’m a Glock guy. I shoot crappy triggers, and enjoy them. Think of CM dual wielding Glocks, and ripping his thumb off. My guns! That was the early days.

I had friends here, but I was no CZicko.

A few years go by, and I decide to buy a CZ. In the case is a CZ custom Shop Shadow, and a plain Jane SP01. I called BA about the Shadow I was about to buy, looking for his approval. He was like, “hell no! Get the the stock sp01, we’ll make it better than the Shadow.”

That SP01 is now the Blue Angel. I told CM, let’s make it so personal and gaudy that he can’t sell it.

He gave it back to me when his time had come.
    I bought a pistol, but many in this group created a true legacy piece.

I moved to Texas, and probably won’t attend many more shoots. I still get invites, thanks guys!
    I feel bad having this piece of our history, 1,000 miles away.

I text a member here several months back about buying it. He refused, because he didn’t feel he had first rights to it. He insisted I offer it to another member that he felt should have first rights to it. I agreed.

Radar, these aren’t just pistols to us, they are the legacies of our friends and families.

Wizard, when you want the Blue Angel, let me know.
    Get in touch with me you're in box is full.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yeah, he had bought several of mine, I remember a custom Remington R1 1911 and my Brownells retro M16A1 that someone here still has I believe. The best time was when he and I and AllenM did the 1911 class.
    Mouse told me on multiple occasions that you knew your **** when it came to 1911s.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I remember mcapo’s first GTG. We kept shoving CZ after CZ in his hands. I think he was a bit overwhelmed. He ended up later with one of the first ones I stuck in his hands. In fact it was one I got from CM when I met him for the first time. Hoosier45 was there also as I recall. Snowing like crazy.
    The Snowmageddon SGE at Pack’s. That would have been the day for the mosin shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom