THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm in for a $100, with extra going to CKW. I told my wife last night, if my gun fund had more money in it I would go out and buy the CZ rifle to trade with him. I don't think CZ makes any left handed ones, and I shoot rifles left handed.
    Count me in on a buy back/raffle if it happens. Any extra proceeds going to CKW

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm in for a $100, with extra going to CKW. I told my wife last night, if my gun fund had more money in it I would go out and buy the CZ rifle to trade with him. I don't think CZ makes any left handed ones, and I shoot rifles left handed.

Seems we have a fair number interested in round two; including myself.

There are two people working the back channel of this. Hopefully, something positive results.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Get your checkbook out. ;-)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Seems we have a fair number interested in round two; including myself.

There are two people working the back channel of this. Hopefully, something positive results.
    So....within minutes of posting this, I received several texts from people ready to participate in a Round Two. Along with those that posted herein, I think we have something that could work for all interested parties. If you are watching, @radar8756, please consider working something out with the parties that have contacted you.

I'll let that conversation stay out of the thread but I hope we can all come together and move forward.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've said before how I met CM. It was at a Proteq/INGO Open house. I had just started actually owning guns instead of just shooting CameraMonkey's glocks. CameraMonkey and I were trying to sight in my Dad's old Winchester 190. CameraMonkey was on the ground with the gun, I was at the table with the spotting scope. CM comes up next to me says he wants to shoot. I say go ahead. He then says something to me, I didn't get all of what he said, and I REALLY didn't understand what he meant. He sits down next to me, and BOOM. The world went Yellow and Orange. I almost fell off the bench. At which point I stood up, and stood back. CameraMonkey joined me. CM walks up to us and says "I tried to warn you." with a big grin on his face. CameraMonkey called CM a bully, I said I didn't understand.

A few years later, it was the coldest week of winter or as we call it February. My air handler had frozen over. I had called a bunch of places to get someone to come out to look at it. No one had time. CameraMonkey suggested I get a hold of CM. I was desperate. CM came out, looked over the unit, told me what parts were needed, ordered them and came out to replace them. That didn't work. We dumped a bunch of money into the old unit. Finally he said, you are cursed, and need a new system. He gave me a great deal on a new system.

I also talked to him a few times, because I was wanting to build my own 1911 from scratch. So I would ask what he thought about this frame, or barrel, or trigger group, etc. I think he eventually told me to buy a Springfield, and we would go from there.

I missed out on the 1911 class that AllenM, CM, and others held as I was out of town that weekend. If there is another one, I am in. I don't have my Springfield yet, but I have a 1911.

CM was generous with his time and knowledge. I try to live up to his example.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Huh, they do make one. How did I miss that. Another one to put on the list for once the gun fund recovers.
    $528, No sales tax, $20 shipping

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom