THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Good day to y’all!

I wore the P01 to church this morning. Now that it’s hoodie/sweater weather, I think the P01 will become my main church carry for awhile.
    If it’s not a pocket csrry day a p01 or pcr is always my go to. Mainly because I’m fat but if I’m wearing a holster a micro 9 isn’t anymore comfortable than a compact Cz.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    If it’s not a pocket csrry day a p01 or pcr is always my go to. Mainly because I’m fat but if I’m wearing a holster a micro 9 isn’t anymore comfortable than a compact Cz.
    That’s interesting. What’s your compact CZ concealed set up? The IWB holster my P01 came with is not comfortable at all and limits a lot of my motion. It’s a plastic/kydex holster, brand unknown. It’s a light bearing holster too and thus bulkier than needed. It also prints so bad that I may as well just wear the 1791 OWB holster and pull my shirt over it. So that’s what I do, and sitting is more comfortable too.

I love my Micro 9 for when I really want to “conceal” carry. It is very comfortable to me and I have no limit to motion. I even played a game of full court basketball with it on. It was perfectly secure in my belt and cargo shorts and I was still able to keep up with the teens that were playing.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    That’s interesting. What’s your compact CZ concealed set up? The IWB holster my P01 came with is not comfortable at all and limits a lot of my motion. It’s a plastic/kydex holster, brand unknown. It’s a light bearing holster too and thus bulkier than needed. It also prints so bad that I may as well just wear the 1791 OWB holster and pull my shirt over it. So that’s what I do, and sitting is more comfortable too.

I love my Micro 9 for when I really want to “conceal” carry. It is very comfortable to me and I have no limit to motion. I even played a game of full court basketball with it on. It was perfectly secure in my belt and cargo shorts and I was still able to keep up with the teens that were playing.
    I have a 1791 owb I like in winter when I’m gonna wear a coat but normally just a no name iwb kydex. I don’t do lights or anything to add bulk. I know I’m the weakest point of the carrying comfortably equation due to having my winter weight on 12 months a year lol

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Not specific to CZ, but for IWB I like hybrid holsters, including Crossbreed mini tuck if there is one for the gun, or a Galco King Tuk or Crossbreed super Tuk (with combat cut). I've done all kinds of activities including fishing, regular activities, driven for 16+ hours wearing one.

Now for activities like driving I've opted for an Alabama pocket holster due to issues with my back, but the hybrids are definitely still my favorite for IWB and they still get used quite a lot. They distribute the weight, and work for everything from cargo shorts to dress pants.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom