THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's kinda cold, and ugly outside. But, some sunshine is coming for the weekend, and I'd like to do my yearly Fall photography mission to the cabin.

We shall see if I can venture out. They're supposed to make a new, better set of temporary dentures, as this 1st set are wicked-painful !
    Thinking back, I remember how miserable the Mouse was with his 1st set of dentures ..... I now know what he went through.

To lighten the mood, here's a photo that I took at the cabin (2) Falls ago. I hope that it looks similar this year !

i-3BxcrFF-L.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Took some time recently to focus on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And a lot of work too.

I hope this finds everyone well. All is well here, just removing myself from external social interactions a bit to focus on turkey development and general comradery.

A bit of universal contemplation was in order on my part. Couldn't come up with anything profound, save this ... No matter what is thrown, either minor or major, I will not fail to show teeth. I dare not trade comfort for the thought of losing what I truly believe is my heart's desires.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hey mcapo...If you're tired of that bulky Labradar setup, you can pre-order a Garmin.

Dang. My Labradar is almost worn out for all the use anyway.

Thanks!!!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Took some time recently to focus on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And a lot of work too.

I hope this finds everyone well. All is well here, just removing myself from external social interactions a bit to focus on turkey development and general comradery.

A bit of universal contemplation was in order on my part. Couldn't come up with anything profound, save this ... No matter what is thrown, either minor or major, I will not fail to show teeth. I dare not trade comfort for the thought of losing what I truly believe is my heart's desires.

That's good contemplation ! :thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This says “accuracy potential” to me!

CZ 452 American .22LR

Probably .... but I wonder why he's looking to trade for something likely more expensive.
    You gangsters aren't going to entice me with your evil plan to fill my safe with .22 LR's
    Heck NO ..... I like the BIG booms ! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom