The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    It was recently (a few weeks ago now) mentioned which 1911 CM recommended to start a project with, but I can’t remember if it was a SA, Garrison, or what? Can someone enlighten me?
    I know he liked the Springfield Range Officer for projects. That's what he used to do a project for me. It's the lower one in the picture.IMG_2232.jpeg

Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Evening all. A million pages behind on here. Tried to keep up. Worked way too hard last week training new hires for my team. Honestly last two weeks. Hope everyone is well and gets to have a short work week and much deserved time off. Picked up one of the cheap p09s from a friend who ordered then thought it was too big for him. Seems like a perfect house gun to me!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That one is the last AllenM/Churchmouse collaboration 1911...Allen said it would probably cost $4500 to build it now.
    Wow.
    You know how when someone comes home and bought a bunch of stuff on sale and they try to convince you they “saved” money?
    I wonder if I can tell my wife I bought an airplane ticket and saved a $6500 haul bill to get my truck home from Texas and I can spend that on a gun?

I’d better not.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Wow.
    You know how when someone comes home and bought a bunch of stuff on sale and they try to convince you they “saved” money?
    I wonder if I can tell my wife I bought an airplane ticket and saved a $6500 haul bill to get my truck home from Texas and I can spend that on a gun?

I’d better not.

You are not factoring in how much you saved versus a new truck or even how much you saved buying that used one versus one off a dealer.

Don’t undervalue your “savings”.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You always tell the wife how much you paid and just say plus shipping. When asked how much is shipping just say I’m saving more by going and picking it up.
    My wife monitors every transaction.

We used to explain and discuss purchases beforehand, then later on in years we did that after a purchase but, now, we just makes sure it is a legit charge and move on.

Marriage is a two way street with the same traffic laws on each side.

:-)

EDIT: Like on Friday when I saw $400.02 to "PC+". I asked. She said it was legit. Later I get home and there are three Christmas trees, wreaths and fresh garland on the front lawn. I walked in the house, right past her without speaking, opened the ammo closet and looked at the stack of boxes from AEAmmo that arrived in the last couple weeks and thought "Yep, $400.02 is just fine!".

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11