The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    B2V was also running the highway for a TD to Wingrider transaction and made the handoff for my leg of the run. He has indeed been busy working for we CZickos.

I must say, this is the first airplane I've helped deliver and most likely a first for the pantsless highway as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Have a chance to turn two basic CZs into a sp01 shadow orange. What are opinions of the group. Would most likely be a compact and a p01. Where is the line for quantity over quality.
    It's all about the experience delivered. For me, material stuff in life is held to the yardstick of experience and relationships. Those are what matter in life.

One choice gives an awesome shooting experience. The other gives the piece of mind in having spare carry guns. Both enable the relationship with fellow Czickoos.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Have a chance to turn two basic CZs into a sp01 shadow orange. What are opinions of the group. Would most likely be a compact and a p01. Where is the line for quantity over quality.

I was just going to say “all three” but that answer seems insignificant and superficial after 88s post.

Seriously though…what is the goal? An SP-01 orange is a serious firearm out of the box but without the compact stature of your other two. Does concealability matter? Range performance?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's all about the experience delivered. For me, material stuff in life is held to the yardstick of experience and relationships. Those are what matter in life.

One choice gives an awesome shooting experience. The other gives the piece of mind in having spare carry guns. Both enable the relationship with fellow Czickoos.

Not that he's a youngster, zach, but 88' is thoughtful beyond his years, and his insight is very wise !

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I was just going to say “all three” but that answer seems insignificant and superficial after 88s post.

Seriously though…what is the goal? An SP-01 orange is a serious firearm out of the box but without the compact stature of your other two. Does concealability matter? Range performance?
    No real goal other than it’s pretty. Still would have compact size to carry. Thought is I enjoy time at range almost regardless of what im shooting but going teo for one is one less thing to carry and one less thing in safe. I’m not a super serious collector just like to have a few and spend as much time as possibly shooting.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No real goal other than it’s pretty. Still would have compact size to carry. Thought is I enjoy time at range almost regardless of what im shooting but going teo for one is one less thing to carry and one less thing in safe. I’m not a super serious collector just like to have a few and spend as much time as possibly shooting.
    Sp-01 is an excellent range gun. I have one sitting at AllenM's right now getting some work done so it will see more range time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom