The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Any wildcatters out there? Last summer, while loading up some .357 Sig, I had a 10mm case get mixed in with my brass and didn't catch the issue until it was resized. Since then, I've been thinking that this might be the next big thing in pistols. How about near 10mm case capacity but pushing a 9mm pill? 9mm Magnum anyone?
    cc89c2d231759d84708d72b9532420f4.jpg

At the very least, it would help to alleviate the neck tension issues that you have to watch for when reloading .357 Sig.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Any wildcatters out there? Last summer, while loading up some .357 Sig, I had a 10mm case get mixed in with my brass and didn't catch the issue until it was resized. Since then, I've been thinking that this might be the next big thing in pistols. How about near 10mm case capacity but pushing a 9mm pill? 9mm Magnum anyone?

At the very least, it would help to alleviate the neck tension issues that you have to watch for when reloading .357 Sig.

Time for a custom reamer and a 10mm conversion to 357 HE// YEAH!!!!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I just ordered 500 rounds of .357 Sig. Plan for 2024 is to begin reloading for that round and 10mm. Because paying $.50 per round kinda sucks. Lol.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning Gents.

So this group had me thinking about a conversation I had with my uncle this past summer. We got talking about gun competitions. He is working with his local high school on Trap & Skeet shooting, since he has done that since the 70s. His grandson is into it as well. Well, we were talking and I talked about my plan for a competition race gun.

So last night I hit HKParts and started pricing out what all I want to add/change on my VP9. It is going to get expensive (at least for me). We will see how long it takes for me to save up for everything, and if I get distracted before being done.

I don't have ADHD, but sometimes I wonder.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning Gents.

So this group had me thinking about a conversation I had with my uncle this past summer. We got talking about gun competitions. He is working with his local high school on Trap & Skeet shooting, since he has done that since the 70s. His grandson is into it as well. Well, we were talking and I talked about my plan for a competition race gun.

So last night I hit HKParts and started pricing out what all I want to add/change on my VP9. It is going to get expensive (at least for me). We will see how long it takes for me to save up for everything, and if I get distracted before being done.

I don't have ADHD, but sometimes I wonder.
    I say go for it. And post updates as you go.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Like the 357 Automag cartridge of old, I've been following the new AM company to see when they resurrect it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Divide by 2 for my speed. I am slow.
    I am sorry. Modified procedure for you.

Research, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then case, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then primer, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then powder, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then bullet, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then. Squeeze together measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then.

Repeat after reevaluating and reverifying entire process.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I am sorry. Modified procedure for you.

Research, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then case, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then primer, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then powder, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then bullet, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then. Squeeze together measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then.

Repeat after reevaluating and reverifying entire process.
    And that would be for every round loaded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom