The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I showed this photo to a couple of visiting CZicko's recently. The photo is 162 years old, so it wasn't taken by me !
    However, it is precious to me, so I did my best to make a good copy of it today.

This is my (paternal) great-grandfather, Jehu (what a name !)
    He was born in 1839, and died in the Civil War at the battle of Kolb's Farm (Georgia). on June 22, 1864. Obviously, he was a Union soldier.

I wish that I had his hair !!!

i-mqgjt4R-XL.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I showed this photo to a couple of visiting CZicko's recently. The photo is 162 years old, so it wasn't taken by me !
    However, it is precious to me, so I did my best to make a good copy of it today.

He was born in 1839, and died in the Civil War at the battle of Kolb's Farm (Georgia). on June 22, 1864. Obviously, he was a Union soldier.

i-mqgjt4R-XL.jpg
    Hair is over-rated .

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Trying a new angle on repairing my MOP grip guns of which I have a few. I have some stuff from my last project at work which I think combined with low viscosity super glue will let me layer up places that have chipped out. I've repaired MOP cracked parts for years with super glue, this will be a step up.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

i-mqgjt4R-XL.jpg
    That's a fantastic picture, MM.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Trying a new angle on repairing my MOP grip guns of which I have a few. I have some stuff from my last project at work which I think combined with low viscosity super glue will let me layer up places that have chipped out. I've repaired MOP cracked parts for years with super glue, this will be a step up.

The fossil repair folks use low viscosity super glue to penetrate cracks, and stabilize the fossils.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom