The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am sorry. Modified procedure for you.

Research, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then case, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then primer, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then powder, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then bullet, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then. Squeeze together measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then.

Repeat after reevaluating and reverifying entire process.
    I will be reviewing the above statement for accuracy at a later time.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I am sorry. Modified procedure for you.

Research, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then case, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then primer, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then powder, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then bullet, measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then. Squeeze together measure, apply, test, recheck, retest, measure, confirm, verify and then.

Repeat after reevaluating and reverifying entire process.
    You forgot data documentation. Please revise your report and resubmit.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Small request, can we please stop the Barney jokes continue the Travis jokes, not trying to be a jerk an attention hog, but I'm beginning to get annoyed excited with them. I was looking forward to this build day for a long time and you guys are starting to rain shine on my parade. Yes, the gun has a purple grip until it gets painted guy has CDO issues, you guys gave yourselves some good laughs, now let's move on keep going.

Thank you.

:cool:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I do use a pair of tweezers for single kernels, but I don't cut them in half or anything. I've heard of people doing that, I'm not that intense.

For fear of cracking my glass house, I chose to not respond.

It’s not like I sat on a waiting list for two years just for a powder drop…that would be crazy.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If anyone was wondering, I'm going to submit a special use zoning application in 2024 at some point and see if they'll approve me for gunsmithing. Then get an FFL and State License. I don't have an exact timeline, but I'm going to practice on my own stuff until I'm ready. I'll know when I'm ready, because I'll say to myself, hey I think you're ready. :):

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If anyone was wondering, I'm going to submit a special use zoning application in 2024 at some point and see if they'll approve me for gunsmithing. Then get an FFL and State License. I don't have an exact timeline, but I'm going to practice on my own stuff until I'm ready. I'll know when I'm ready, because I'll say to myself, hey I think you're ready. :):
    That'll be awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom