The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Hair is over-rated .
    Last time my parents visited, my oldest asked me “Dad, how come Grandpa is bald but you still have all your hair?”

I told him “They say baldness skips every other generation”.

At first he just calmly said “hmm, ok”. Then I could see the horror strike across his face as what I said began to sink in!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Met a couple of coworkers at circle center for dinner (I rarely go to anything at all after hours that is work related). I haven't been to circle center in years. Glad I didn't pay for my dinner because I basically paid for it in parking. 2 hours was $24. What the hell happened to the cheap mall parking down there?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Met a couple of coworkers at circle center for dinner (I rarely go to anything at all after hours that is work related). I haven't been to circle center in years. Glad I didn't pay for my dinner because I basically paid for it in parking. 2 hours was $24. What the hell happened to the cheap mall parking down there?

We used to go to circle center all the time, uh, 15-30 years ago…

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We used to go to circle center all the time, uh, 15-30 years ago…
    We did as well. It was the place to take the kids in winter to get them out. The small portion of the mall I walked to get to the restaurant was dead. Used to be it was literally like a couple of $ to park unless there was an event and then you could show a receipt from a a mall store and still just pay a couple of $.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We did as well. It was the place to take the kids in winter to get them out. The small portion of the mall I walked to get to the restaurant was dead. Used to be it was literally like a couple of $ to park unless there was an event and then you could show a receipt from a a mall store and still just pay a couple of $.

Yep. We would go down for an overnight. Stay in a hotel. Walk around downtown with young kids.

Several times we stayed in the train cars at Union Station. Cost me a lot on Thomas the Train toys…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom