The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morn'n fellas :bgoOJ:

Looks like the factory pic is a little deceptive on the actual color but it still looks like a quality piece.

It comes with a Holosun pattern plate but the Trijicon has the same pattern.. :rolleyes:

Congrats on your new Bul :yesway:
    Yea - I knew the PVD coated slide would not be up to "our" standards.

Ehh....not really an RMR guy...prefer the DPP or Holosun glass....even liking this Sig Romeo 1 Pro. The Sig R1P is at Allen's right now destined for a CZ.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    A note from CKW to everyone. If you’d like to contact her and don’t have her info - message or text me.

Hi to ALL of my Special Friends!

I'm sitting here by myself and listening to music in front of my Christmas Tree wrapping gifts for all my children in my life,thinking How Blessed I am with so many Friends I can call my Family.

Tim loved you guys and gals so much. You made him feel Whole. For that I am so happy for him. He would do anything for any one of you including buying you a cheeseburger hahaha. Since he has been gone you have All gone far beyond anything I could have imagined to help me and my family going thru this horrible ordeal. I use to think I was strong because Tim always made me feel sooooo Special and Loved. But now without that I struggle. And the special things you all have done and still do for me is so amazing.

What you are all doing for me with my Beautiful Blue Angel Gun that the mouse built special for me is also so Amazing!

I'm just so Blessed with so much good that it makes all the Bad not so bad.

It sucks I’m having so much trouble with my hand but I still have my two favorite special made Guns that I Love Love Love. I love going to the SGE and FGE to see EVERYONE and EAT all the Delicious Food.

I can never express my love for you all and Thank you enough!!!!!!!!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It is funny you say that....about the same day that I ordered the following, I had a chance to pick-up a Rulin/Marger for a good price but timing wasn't as good.

As noted earlier, I "had" to make a full retail purchase of a Bul Armory SAS II Tac and it made it into town today.

At $1760 it is plenty expensive but falls about $750 below a similarly equipped Staccato C2 and a whole lot below a Wilson double stack variant. Additionally, with Travis having a Prodigy and a Staccato, it seemed only logical that a Bul would fit into our next head-to-head firearm-to-firearm shootout.

First impressions of the gun seem good. It is very light (too light? Hmm...shooting will tell the story), the grip is grippy without being too aggressive and the frame-to-slide fit is excellent. Barrel fitment is good but could be a little tighter, in my opinion. Groups on paper will determine if that is an issue though - so I reserve judgment.

The sear, disconnector and hammer are machined parts and seem to work together well. The first 5 trigger pulls averaged 3 pound 3 ounces. It is really a very nice trigger.

The controls are mim but seem of good quality. Slide stop seems correct, the safety is very positive with no slop. On the other hand, the grip safety is a bit loser than I'd prefer but that might get pinned anyway.

This model comes with a Holosun pattern plate installed (Sorry @bcannon) which still sits low enough for an easy co-witness. I like the blacked out sights that don't distract from the red dot.

I knew this going in but I do not like the PVD coated slide - it may see a trip to AllenM for some cerakote.

We have a couple of rifles to test before opening day so I am really hoping to get some first shoots in this week.

My pic is bad....lighting either washed it out or made it look dark. I gave up after like 90 seconds of trying to get a good pic...sorry MM, 88 and the other pro-pic takers...

View attachment 312171

The manufacturer takes a much better picture....

View attachment 312172
    Great looking gun, let us know how it does!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Still shooting the Marlin today, but got the Uberti 1876 out for some exercise. Very accurate for the enormous cartridge of 50-95, it's a big beast of a rifle. Still, the smooth action from it's 1873 roots makes it fun to shoot. Original Winchesters are quite expensive and limited to BP, this gun loves 5744 and I use a 365 grain hard cast bullet from an Accurate mold so once you get going it's pretty easy to make ammo. Off of a bag it holds a 2" or less group at just over 100 yards.

win1876.jpg

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yup. Washed, vacuumed, RainX'ed the chariots. Filled the washer fluid reservoirs. Truck looks pretty good when it's clean.View attachment 312274
    Nice truck!

rKtIiahl.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A note from CKW to everyone. If you’d like to contact her and don’t have her info - message or text me.

Hi to ALL of my Special Friends!

I'm sitting here by myself and listening to music in front of my Christmas Tree wrapping gifts for all my children in my life,thinking How Blessed I am with so many Friends I can call my Family.

Tim loved you guys and gals so much. You made him feel Whole. For that I am so happy for him. He would do anything for any one of you including buying you a cheeseburger hahaha. Since he has been gone you have All gone far beyond anything I could have imagined to help me and my family going thru this horrible ordeal. I use to think I was strong because Tim always made me feel sooooo Special and Loved. But now without that I struggle. And the special things you all have done and still do for me is so amazing.

What you are all doing for me with my Beautiful Blue Angel Gun that the mouse built special for me is also so Amazing!

I'm just so Blessed with so much good that it makes all the Bad not so bad.

It sucks I’m having so much trouble with my hand but I still have my two favorite special made Guns that I Love Love Love. I love going to the SGE and FGE to see EVERYONE and EAT all the Delicious Food.

I can never express my love for you all and Thank you enough!!!!!!!!

Had a good night at church and came home to this great message. Very happy to hear from CKW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom