The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Full retail you say ... we're going to need to examine some documentation to verify this whopper.
    Bcannon can verify this. He’s seen the invoice.

And I blocked you from four.
    I've seen a pic of a screenshot on a text pic of what resembled a invoice and a pic of a cardboard box with a logo. I haven't seen what's alleged to be in that box yet... :popcorn:

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Attempted the hot water corn bread today. Very bland compared to the restaurant, I would say don't be afraid to double the sugar and salt that is listed from the video I posted earlier. I will attempt some later this week or next week and report in. Making good food can be a chore sometimes, especially when you don't have the restaurant's secrets or experience.

B&G this morning with fried potatoes, enough carbs for all day.
    Easily my favorite breakfast.

"Please add your name to the GOA's prewritten comment to the ATF to stop Biden’s Universal Registration Checks rule."

Done!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Picked up my second SPFD 2020 .22LR, an 'A' Grade wood stock version.

oQFbjyHl.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Full retail? Must be a new Ruger/Marlin.
    It is funny you say that....about the same day that I ordered the following, I had a chance to pick-up a Rulin/Marger for a good price but timing wasn't as good.

As noted earlier, I "had" to make a full retail purchase of a Bul Armory SAS II Tac and it made it into town today.

At $1760 it is plenty expensive but falls about $750 below a similarly equipped Staccato C2 and a whole lot below a Wilson double stack variant. Additionally, with Travis having a Prodigy and a Staccato, it seemed only logical that a Bul would fit into our next head-to-head firearm-to-firearm shootout.

First impressions of the gun seem good. It is very light (too light? Hmm...shooting will tell the story), the grip is grippy without being too aggressive and the frame-to-slide fit is excellent. Barrel fitment is good but could be a little tighter, in my opinion. Groups on paper will determine if that is an issue though - so I reserve judgment.

The sear, disconnector and hammer are machined parts and seem to work together well. The first 5 trigger pulls averaged 3 pound 3 ounces. It is really a very nice trigger.

The controls are mim but seem of good quality. Slide stop seems correct, the safety is very positive with no slop. On the other hand, the grip safety is a bit loser than I'd prefer but that might get pinned anyway.

This model comes with a Holosun pattern plate installed (Sorry @bcannon) which still sits low enough for an easy co-witness. I like the blacked out sights that don't distract from the red dot.

I knew this going in but I do not like the PVD coated slide - it may see a trip to AllenM for some cerakote.

We have a couple of rifles to test before opening day so I am really hoping to get some first shoots in this week.

My pic is bad....lighting either washed it out or made it look dark. I gave up after like 90 seconds of trying to get a good pic...sorry MM, 88 and the other pro-pic takers...

1700021466835.jpeg

The manufacturer takes a much better picture....

1700021729129.png

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It is funny you say that....about the same day that I ordered the following, I had a chance to pick-up a a Rulin/Marger for a good price but timing wasn't as good.

As noted earlier, I "had" to make a full retail purchase of a Bul Armory SAS II Tac and it made it into town today.

At $1760 it is plenty expensive but falls about $750 below a similarly equipped Staccato C2 and a whole lot below a Wilson double stack variant. Additionally, with Travis having a Prodigy and a Staccato, it seemed only logical that a Bul would fit into our next head-to-head firearm-to-firearm shootout.

First impressions of the gun seem good. It is very light (too light? Hmm...shooting will tell the story), the grip is grippy without being too aggressive and the frame-to-slide fit is excellent. Barrel fitment is good but could be a little tighter, in my opinion. Groups on paper will determine if that is an issue though - so I reserve judgment.

The sear, disconnector and hammer are machined parts and seem to work together well. The first 5 trigger pulls averaged 3 pound 3 ounces. It is really a very nice trigger.

The controls are mim but seem of good quality. Slide stop seems correct, the safety is very positive with no slop. On the other hand, the grip safety is a bit loser than I'd prefer but that might get pinned anyway.

This model comes with a Holosun pattern plate installed (Sorry @bcannon) which still sits low enough for an easy co-witness. I like the blacked out sights that don't distract from the red dot.

I knew this going in but I do not like the PVD coated slide - it may see a trip to AllenM for some cerakote.

We have a couple of rifles to test before opening day so I am really hoping to get some first shoots in this week.

My pic is bad....lighting either washed it out or made it look dark. I gave up after like 90 seconds of trying to get a good pic...sorry MM, 88 and the other pro-pic takers...

View attachment 312171

View attachment 312172

I handled the Deacon's Bul .....it's a truly nice handgun, and I bet that you'll love it more after shooting it ! :thumbsup:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n fellas :bgoOJ:

It is funny you say that....about the same day that I ordered the following, I had a chance to pick-up a Rulin/Marger for a good price but timing wasn't as good.

View attachment 312171

View attachment 312172
    Looks like the factory pic is a little deceptive on the actual color but it still looks like a quality piece.

It comes with a Holosun pattern plate but the Trijicon has the same pattern.. :rolleyes:

Congrats on your new Bul :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom