The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I remember when you originally posted about that and I forgot to respond that often 2011’s and .45 don’t work well together, good choice on the change.
    I agree with you on most factory ds 45s but a correctly tuned one will run like a top. This one isnt a "2011" but i havn't had a single issue with it.

20230318_183211.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I agree with you on most factory ds 45s but a correctly tuned one will run like a top. This one isnt a "2011" but i havn't had a single issue with it.

View attachment 311280
    That's part of the issue, they can take an inordinate amount of tuning and not so much the guns themselves but the magazines have always been the weakest link. Good looking gun, the first wide body comped race gun I built was on a para frame.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

View attachment 311280
    Wait I'm so confused. I thought you hated holosun's? Am I getting mixed up?

Oh well, I think a third plate of biscuits and gravy will clear my mind enough for the days tasks ahead, which would be *nothing*. Or as little as possible with a couple of grandkids around and a yard to clean up still.
    Finished harvest, thankfully.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Oh well, I think a third plate of biscuits and gravy will clear my mind enough for the days tasks ahead, which would be *nothing*. Or as little as possible with a couple of grandkids around and a yard to clean up still.
    Finished harvest, thankfully.

Haha!
    He just doesn’t like them on certain pistols.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Assuming there are some in here so thank you to all Veterans.

Football came to an abrupt and u expected end last night. Now we’re on to wrestling. But if a strange mood around the house. Had planned on at least getting to state finals the day after thanksgiving.

Hoping to get to the range and get some time behind a new to me sw 15-22 and my 10/22. If pistols bays are open gonna try to get better groups from the shadow than I did Friday in the pics. Want at least a couple single hole five shot grouos

IMG_3901.jpeg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I don't "hate" them, just not a fanboi. This is my first and only holosun and it works fine. Will I buy another? Possibly but i highly doubt it. The thing that drives me batsh!t crazy is seeing them on a high end firearm. Its like putting hubcaps on a Ferrari or a Burris sweet 22 on a Vudoo. If you have the $ for the high end firearm, why cheapout on the sight? Save your pennies a little longer and get one that compliments the firearm. I guess Im to much of a picky F'er for my own good in some eyes but I'm ok with that. To each their own. They're just not my first, second, or third choice..

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Assuming there are some in here so thank you to all Veterans.
    I also want to say thank you very much to all of the Veterans on this thread, and the others on this forum, for your service.

Thanks, guys. There are several of us in this thread. As the old saying goes: "some gave all, all gave some"
    I gave them almost (5) years.

This is a cherished photo that my father took of mom and I in early 1972.

i-6VNVgZ7-M.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I don't "hate" them, just not a fanboi. This is my first and only holosun and it works fine. Will I buy another? Possibly but i highly doubt it. The thing that drives me batsh!t crazy is seeing them on a high end firearm. Its like putting hubcaps on a Ferrari or a Burris sweet 22 on a Vudoo. If you have the $ for the high end firearm, why cheapout on the sight? Save your pennies a little longer and get one that compliments the firearm. I guess Im to much of a picky F'er for my own good in some eyes but I'm ok with that. To each their own. They're just not my first, second, or third choice..
    You think you're picky? Did you see those breakfast orders? CZ must stand for Certifiably Zanny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom