The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That sure looks yummy, but would be yummier still if it had more fresh broiled seafood on it ... in addition to the shrimp, some scallops, crab, lobster, etc. ... man, I'm making myself hungry!

It's images like this that make me long for my time growing up on the east coast. Great food and even greater smells.
    I do low country boils like this at home as well. I generally keep it to shrimp, corn, potatoes and sausage like this, but have done lobster tails as well. This is all boiled together. Just time it out and add ingredients as the time goes along with the shrimp taking like 2 minutes at the end.

I've got a stock pot that I can use inside on the gas grill top, or if we are doing it for a crowd, I'll use the turkey fryer burner for it outside.

Today it was nice to have someone else do it and have it quick for lunch. Price wasn't bad either.

Last week, I got to eat some good flounder, shrimp and crab cakes while visiting family in FL. Growing up there I tend to like the fried stuff.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    USPS is ticking me off. Ordered a Radian Arms ambi safety and it's been sitting in Gary for the past 3 days. Ordered it 6 days ago and it was sent out the same day I ordered it.
    The lens that should get here on Monday looks like it has passed back and forth between Ontario, CA, and Anaheim three times in the last two days. We'll see if it actually gets here on Monday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :wavey:I was told I should say hello and stop being a hermit today. I’ve been in super hermit mode for a long while now. Just stopping in to say hi to everyone. Hope y’all are doing well.
    We're hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit. Good to hear you. Barb and I get over M'ville way occasionally. Lunch some Tuesday might be in the cards. How do you feel about Arby's? I bet you can still find the hacienda too.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :wavey:I was told I should say hello and stop being a hermit today. I’ve been in super hermit mode for a long while now. Just stopping in to say hi to everyone. Hope y’all are doing well.
    Good to see you stop in. It's been wayyy too long. That reminds me, I need to check in on Turbo and Mrs. Turbo.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good evening CZ fans. Everyone get their clocks changed?
    All mine change by themselves. Except the damned clock on the semi's radio. **** that thing.
    Celebrating the time change with dark chocolate Oreo thins topped with coconut pecan brown sugar icing.20231104_223852.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom