The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Late night last night due to sectional championship for sons football team. Game was almost two hours away. Thankful that we won and regional will be a home game instead of driving down to Paoli. Trying to get up and motivated to get to the range to play with the 10/22 rifle and charger takedown. If range isn’t busy I’ll spend some time with the Cz pistols as well. Almost as much as i hate to admit the 75 omega is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The stand and gun are cool but that table needs some leveling..

5640547ee60d7a61d762857ba23b92ee.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got another lens in the mail today. This is a 50mm Canon f3.5 FL Macro. It set me back a whole $25. I have another $25 lens coming on Monday. That one is a Canon 50mm f1.4 FL Prime lens. I have one of those already but this will give me something to practice disassembly/clean/reassembly on. Today's lens was supposed to be used for the same purpose, but it shows no internal haze or fungus.
    I have several older lenses that show significant internal haze and would love to be able to restore them back to clean condition.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I got another lens in the mail today. This is a 50mm Canon f3.5 FL Macro. It set me back a whole $25. I have another $25 lens coming on Monday. That one is a Canon 50mm f1.4 FL Prime lens. I have one of those already but this will give me something to practice disassembly/clean/reassembly on. Today's lens was supposed to be used for the same purpose, but it shows no internal haze or fungus.
    I have several older lenses that show significant internal haze and would love to be able to restore them back to clean condition.
    I found my last 35mm camera the other week - a Cannon Elan 7e and some Sigma Lenses. I think I gave the more expensive lenses to the oldest years ago....

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Was around @Born2vette 's general vicinity (Carmel not Westfield) today. Didn't hit the gun store, but got some eats.

View attachment 309985
    That sure looks yummy, but would be yummier still if it had more fresh broiled seafood on it ... in addition to the shrimp, some scallops, crab, lobster, etc. ... man, I'm making myself hungry!

It's images like this that make me long for my time growing up on the east coast. Great food and even greater smells.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom