The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning folks.

My 2003 Yukon XL has 215,000 on it. No signs of stopping anytime soon. Tax time will get me a transmission rebuild so we can keep on trucking!

Wife’s 2007 Pontiac Vibe has something like 220k or so on it. Idk, it’s a Toyota, don’t check. Lol. She just got new tires. Didn’t solve the noise, but they needed replaced anyway. And I just bought some new wheel bearings and brakes for it.
    I'm not sure Dave Ramsey would approve of you getting money back on taxes?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My 03 GMC Sonoma has 176,700 on it and has seen better days. I just drive it to the range on Mondays and occasionally to the store. I may have to cut lose a few firearms to get a decent used vehicle and sell the Sonoma cheap!
    Good little trucks! I still have my 02 s10 with over 200k on it. Sits in the driveway these days as it’s hard to fit the family in… And it’s needing way more work than it’s worth… I’ve been telling myself I need to sell it and get a small utility trailer to pull behind the Yukon so the family can all fit and still haul junk.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good little trucks! I still have my 02 s10 with over 200k on it. Sits in the driveway these days as it’s hard to fit the family in… And it’s needing way more work than it’s worth… I’ve been telling myself I need to sell it and get a small utility trailer to pull behind the Yukon so the family can all fit and still haul junk.
    Mine will need a fuel pump soon, it will start easily if you let the pump build pressure 2-3 seconds before starting. The heater works but no heat when selected to the floor. AC compressor turns and will kick on but no cold air. Recharged and pressure is in the green, that's the extent of my AC knowledge! Has all new brakes on the front, needs shocks, and the rockers, cab corners in bad shape. I have just stopped putting any more $$$ into it and ready to get a different ride.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mine will need a fuel pump soon, it will start easily if you let the pump build pressure 2-3 seconds before starting. The heater works but no heat when selected to the floor. AC compressor turns and will kick on but no cold air. Recharged and pressure is in the green, that's the extent of my AC knowledge! Has all new brakes on the front, needs shocks, and the rockers, cab corners in bad shape. I have just stopped putting any more $$$ into it and ready to get a different ride.
    I completely understand. About the only thing that works fantastic on mine is the heat. Everything else needs rebuilt.. runs and drives. Hauls scrap when I need it. But I will probably move forth with my utility trailer plan.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Treat em right, and drive em light .... and they'll last forever !
    My 1998 Sonoma has about 67,000 on it.

i-KLq8HJ5-L.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    @T-DOGG got this in my email
    1703957801115.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Back from the dealer. Proud of my daughter, we were narrowing it down between 2 cars (same model, just different trim levels) and she actually selected the slightly more practical version vs the sportier trim. She actually would have easily gone for the model down from the one we were looking at but their inventory on that was next to nothing.

Even then when we got into the numbers, it wasn't working for what she had previously decided was where she wanted to be on out the door pricing and at her prompting we walked away. She definitely learned a good bit via the experience and I think is well equipped for when we look and get into the process again.

Loved the look on the salesman's face when the 23 year old girl said, “ I think we're done here.” I ripped the working paper in half and we walked.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    @T-DOGG got this in my email
    View attachment 322214
    I'll wait for a stainless version. I wanna bobtail and other stuff, so the nickel finish would be a challenge for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    medtox
    Top Bottom