The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thank you for the heads up.
    I now have very specific plans.
    Not sure what they are, and they might change, but they are very specific.
    Morning folks!

I made a similar mistake Rusty. I convinced the wife to take this week off so we'd both be on vacation together. I'm now spending the day rearranging furniture. I don't recall that being on my list of vacation plans
    In her defense… She did “let me” “sleep in”. Made coffee. And made me breakfast. I am grateful. I suppose I can help her with her basement vision… she’s only been asking for a day (ok maybe 6 months)….

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    BF, Before Family… I’d have jumped in the car or truck and driven any amount of miles to get something I had my heart on. Now. Meh. Lol. I can live without it. Once the kids are old enough to either also be interested or old enough to leave home. I’ll get back to it. Or perhaps when there is more money to be spent on wants.:nono:
    I totally agree with you ... family is always first and cash wasn't as readily available when the kids were growing up. But when it was, and something popped up in the classies, AND I got the green light from the boss, I would be on the road.

Things haven't changed that much now that the kids are out on their own. Just have a bit more cash to work with on a more consistent basis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom