The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The DWXc is nicely done and more or less competitive in the 1911 price range genre. I would agree though, it’s msrp is several hundred or more above its value especially without an optic cut.

I only bought one because [mention]gmcttr [/mention] implied that I wasn’t “allowed” to buy one.
    I think you're not allowed to buy a minigun and a boxcar load of ammo to feed it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hopefully, the Rocky Mountains will last for a long, long time. It'll take people to get smart, and likely reduce the population growth.
    Let's be optimistic, because optimism is often self-fulfilling.
    That's starting to happen already. As countries industrialized, birth rates plummeted, and we are seeing the impact already.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    45 ACP decision I'm mulling over. One of my 1911s, an old Black Army doesn't like the cast lead bullets that are working in all of the others as they are slightly large. Question is whether to put a Lee Factory crimp die on the Dillon or have the barrel in the Colt chamber reamed.

It has no problem with hardball, but I don't shoot that much if at all.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    45 ACP decision I'm mulling over. One of my 1911s, an old Black Army doesn't like the cast lead bullets that are working in all of the others as they are slightly large. Question is whether to put a Lee Factory crimp die on the Dillon or have the barrel in the Colt chamber reamed.

It has no problem with hardball, but I don't shoot that much if at all.
    There is a third option ... sell it since it doesn't want to play well with your other pistols.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There is a third option ... sell it since it doesn't want to play well with your other pistols.

True.

It was missing the barrel, magazine and grips when I picked it up, I just added a GI barrel I had in the parts box and some stag grips along with a CM mag. Ran a few mags of hardball through it to check function and it went into the safe.

Last edited:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    That's how he found his wife.
    Pretty much lol

We were friends for 9 years before dating. She jokingly text me one day and said “If neither of us are married by 30, let’s get married”.

She didn’t know I was interested and I had been praying about it for a few months. So I just responded “Why wait?”

We wrote a wedding date in her calendar a week later and two weeks later I put a ring on her finger.

True story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom