The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't take as many as I used to. View attachment 319933
    Occasionally It's hard to resist. I had a Nikon F3 for a lot of years. Motor drive and several lenses. Did a few weddings, some senior pictures, family stuff. It does put the kibosh on participation.
    That's a great shot Patience. I love those pictures that capture who a person is. That's the beauty of photography right there.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Hello My People - in the final days of Advent.!!

Things are starting to slow down here in the Midlands.

Rain moving in with W A R M E R temps (*Like highs in the mid to high 50's)

No snow this time around - but a bit of precip which the farming community needs desperately...as we are down 12 inches of moisture currently.

I'll chime in here before "the DAY" but everyone have a terrific blessed Christmas.

I hope Sanity Clause brings all of your wishes to you.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's great to hear, my friend. It feels good when you're able to track-down a pesky electronic problem.
    You're on the path of a fun hobby..... or perhaps a second career when you retire from I.T.. :thumbsup:
    Who knows. Maybe my retirement side hustle will be to restore old Canon cameras that I sell in an online shop. They aren't making these things any longer and when the big EMP hits, these will (most of them at least) still work. The online shop might have to migrate to the on-air shop or something just as primitive.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I had my cataract surgery earlier today. All went as planned. The Dr said I could shoot next Monday but if any pain just stop. After that question to the Dr. my anesthesiologist was a younger gun guy. started talking guns ranges. He has a Barrett 50. It was a good time no pain. My happy juice had kicked in and I gave him a CZ talk :cool:, he is on Ingo occasionally! The left eye is on the 27th, can't wait!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I had my cataract surgery earlier today. All went as planned. The Dr said I could shoot next Monday but if any pain just stop. After that question to the Dr. my anesthesiologist was a younger gun guy. started talking guns ranges. He has a Barrett 50. It was a good time no pain. My happy juice had kicked in and I gave him a CZ talk :cool:, he is on Ingo occasionally! The left eye is on the 27th, can't wait!

How is your vision? I could see better right after the surgery even with only one eye fixed.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Took my mother and niece Christmas shopping.
    Didn't realize it would take 6 hours.
    My niece said she had four men to buy gifts for yet (towards the end of their shopping spree). She ask me what to get. I ask do these four men have firearms? Check
    I ask do these four men have 22lr firearms? Check
    I said go buy them some 22lr ammo. Any man with a firearm will be happy with ammunition.
    She wanted help, and I went in checked over the stores ammo rack. I suggested CCI SV.
    She bought several boxes to give out for Christmas to those four lucky men.

Back home, and mission accomplished.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Great! Glad it's going well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

IDENTITY ACTIVITY
    Dark web​

12/19/2023

Dark web alert​

We found information on the dark web that may belong to you. Take a closer look and get steps to help protect your identity.

INFORMATION FOUND​

Email & password

Just got this notice. This is from my ID protection group I'm with.
    I checked it out, and the Dark web has the password to my email address.
    Problem is the password is over 8 years old, and it's been changed many times since.
    I guess the Dark Web is losing it's touch.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got some more insight into things about the gunsmithing business I hadn't considered, so I can't even say a business will ever come to fruition at this point. I've been thinking more along the lines of strictly doing metal art for supplemental income at some point and even that has its own set of challenges.

@T-DOGG

Among the hills, when you sit in the cool shade of the white poplars, sharing the peace and serenity of distant fields, and meadows—then let your heart say in silence, “God rests in reason.”
    And when the storm comes, and the mighty wind shakes the forest, and thunder and lightning proclaim the majesty of the sky,—then let your heart say in awe, “God moves in passion.”
    And since you are a breath in God’s sphere, and a leaf in God’s forest, you too should rest in reason and move in passion.

-Khalil Gibran

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anyone near Atterbury next Thursday might get an interesting show to watch as a Ghostrider AC130J does some training at Atterbury. Tarzan should have a front row seat.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Anyone near Atterbury next Thursday might get an interesting show to watch as a Ghostrider AC130J does some training at Atterbury. Tarzan should have a front row seat.

So when I hear this, I'll know it's not Red Dawn.

...yet.:biggun:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

IDENTITY ACTIVITY

Dark web​

12/19/2023

Dark web alert​

We found information on the dark web that may belong to you. Take a closer look and get steps to help protect your identity.

INFORMATION FOUND​

Email & password

Just got this notice. This is from my ID protection group I'm with.
    I checked it out, and the Dark web has the password to my email address.
    Problem is the password is over 8 years old, and it's been changed many times since.
    I guess the Dark Web is losing it's touch.
    Good to know and be alerted of though as many folks (not saying you do) use the same password on many accounts. One weak site gets popped and other accounts are potentially compromised.

Will be so happy when everything goes to passwordless (not just MFA) authentication.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom