The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Why does a light need a $600 module? On/off with a simple switch?

Which to brings to mind...the new double oven has four light bulbs. Just looked....$50 a piece....the world did fine with $5 appliance bulbs for decades.
    It’s the new math.
    Designed to keep us from buying as many guns, I suspect.

Whoever thought, light goes out in fridge I may have to put off that purchase.

I bet most of us here have paid less than 600 for a whole fridge! With a light in it!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Day late on the upper. He has a trade lined up. Saves me money I wasn't planning on spending anyway.

Pro tip...you're supposed to SBR the lower before you get the upper. Think, constructive possession. Of course, if you have another SBR the upper could be put on you are gtg.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Pro tip...you're supposed to SBR the lower before you get the upper. Think, constructive possession. Of course, if you have another SBR the upper could be put on you are gtg.
    Yeah...I have a pistol the upper could go on. Only SBR is the space invader.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Light went out in our fridge. A bulb is 20-something bucks...a new module (which you don't know if you need or not until you try the new bulb) is like 600-bucks. We just have a dark fridge.
    Time to see if you can rig up some LEDs with motion detector from the safe to work in the fridge ;-)

On a serious note, that's crazy about the $600 for the module.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I haven't decided if AllenM is an under the radar enabler or just a great salesman. About 8 came to the event and at least 2 walked out with new guns. I hope we get to recooperate before he does another.
    star-wars-palpatine-timeline-rise-of-skywalker-1219533.jpg

Just kidding.

He just puts together some great stuff, and especially when you see something he has that he's looking to part with, you just kind of have to act or someone else will. Goes back to that Jedi/Czicko code of buying guns.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Time to see if you can rig up some LEDs with motion detector from the safe to work in the fridge ;-)

On a serious note, that's crazy about the $600 for the module.
    IMG_6991.jpeg
    Actually….
    we’ve had some cobbled together under cabinet lighting and my wife just bought these, motion detecting, rechargeable magnetic-mount-to-3M-tape-bracket thingys.
    They also stick to the fridge on the outside. That might not do much good.
    The brackets they come with would stick to the inside.
    Super easy to remove to recharge, is the idea.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I wasn't that happy with my McCormick's Creek photos this time. There was only about 2 hours of spotty sunlight during my visit, which makes it tough to capture some usual scenery, plus they had two trails closed (safety issues).
    But, here's a few.

3H4A2726%20copy-X3.jpg

Very low water levels in the creek.
    3H4A2735%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2750%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2757%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2783%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2776%20copy-X2.jpg

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I haven't decided if AllenM is an under the radar enabler or just a great salesman. About 8 came to the event and at least 2 walked out with new guns. I hope we get to recooperate before he does another.
    And a few were signing up for gunsmithing work and dropping off guns for that.

Got to stay strong like bull marshmallow... As I was eyeballing EGW parts on the internet. Had I realized those were the closest thing to drop in one can get, I would have ordered them beforehand and put them in during the event.

I'm not 100% I could get it all back together without some help, even after the event. That says more about me than anything else.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Polling the audience...Centurion Arms blem lower...what to do with it? Now that the impulse upper is gone I have some time to think.

Any suggestions?

SBR?
    Cheapo "truck gun"?
    Backup 16" rifle?
    Something else?

I'm thinking I want to stay with centurion arms parts as much as possible. Blems would be even better on the budget. :):

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I wasn't that happy with my McCormick's Creek photos this time. There was only about 2 hours of spotty sunlight during my visit, which makes it tough to capture some usual scenery, plus they had two trails closed (safety issues).
    But, here's a few.

3H4A2726%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2735%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2750%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2757%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2783%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2776%20copy-X2.jpg
    I really enjoy seeing your pictures. You do wonderful pictures.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    And a few were signing up for gunsmithing work and dropping off guns for that.

Got to stay strong like bull marshmallow... As I was eyeballing EGW parts on the internet. Had I realized those were the closest thing to drop in one can get, I would have ordered them beforehand and put them in during the event.

I'm not 100% I could get it all back together without some help, even after the event. That says more about me than anything else.
    I was also looking at the EGW parts yesterday as well. I am still very tempted.

I am also planning on when the new year comes and I have some free cash, getting the Jericho Cerekoted. AllenM said he wouldn't have time till next year, so time to get figured out what I want done to the Jericho.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    But, here's a few.

3H4A2726%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2735%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2750%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2757%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2783%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2776%20copy-X2.jpg
    Not a thing wrong with any of those MM. Beautiful as is the norm. I'm a lot farther back on my own journey in photography. But, given the generosity of folks on this forum, you being primary among them, I have nothing to keep me from embarking on that journey.

I've started to clean out one corner of the basement to build the darkroom that I've dreamed of having for over 40 years now. Your enlarger will get some use by the end of this winter :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Not a thing wrong with any of those MM. Beautiful as is the norm. I'm a lot farther back on my own journey in photography. But, given the generosity of folks on this forum, you being primary among them, I have nothing to keep me from embarking on that journey.

I've started to clean out one corner of the basement to build the darkroom that I've dreamed of having for over 40 years now. Your enlarger will get some use by the end of this winter :)

I have no doubt that your eye will surpass mine. :chest:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom