The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I wasn't that happy with my McCormick's Creek photos this time. There was only about 2 hours of spotty sunlight during my visit, which makes it tough to capture some usual scenery, plus they had two trails closed (safety issues).
    But, here's a few.

3H4A2726%20copy-X3.jpg

Very low water levels in the creek.
    3H4A2735%20copy-X3.jpg

3H4A2750%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2757%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2783%20copy-X2.jpg

3H4A2776%20copy-X2.jpg
    MM you are a master at your craft sir. I think your pictures are beyond just good pictures, they are truly an artform all on their own. Never stop being you my friend.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone

Small request, can we please stop the Barney jokes, not trying to be a jerk, but I'm beginning to get annoyed with them. I was looking forward to this build for a long time and you guys are starting to rain on my parade. Yes, the gun has a purple grip until it gets painted, you guys gave yourselves some good laughs, now let's move on.

Thank you.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Taking my stepfather to IU med for a consult appt today. Wish me luck....should hit 69/465 about 8:30 am....
    When I was working in Fishers, I avoided that area, I would detour around it. Hop off/on at 56th St, take Fall Creek up to 106th St or 96th St. Sometimes Mud Creek, Hauge or the like to vary my morning/evening drive.

I really hated that drive.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning everyone

Small request, can we please stop the Barney jokes, not trying to be a jerk, but I'm beginning to get annoyed with them. I was looking forward to this build for a long time and you guys are starting to rain on my parade. Yes, the gun has a purple grip until it gets painted, you guys gave yourselves some good laughs, now let's move on.

Thank you.
    Touchy today. We still love you, T. I really liked the purple grips on a phantom idea. Grew up reading that comic on Sunday morning at my grandparent's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom