• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A small Westside gun store crawl today after doing a little fishing.

Hit Parabellum, Fort Liberty, Range USA, PSS, Premier and Copper Head Ridge.

Primarily looking for 1911's which is something I haven't paid any attention to in a gun store for decades. Primarily interested in SA's and either 9mm or 10mm and saw very little overall.

Parabellum, Copper Head Ridge and Fort Liberty had nothing.

Range USA had a Ronin in 45, and a used Emissary in 45. Think they had an Operator maybe as well, but didn't look at it as I'm not interested in a rail.

PSS had a 5" Ronin in 45 and a 4 1/4" 9mm.

The 4 1/4" in 9mm was nice, but will have to look and handle a bit more before I throw down some $$$. It's a leading candidate but need more research and hopefully find one for a decent price.

Called Honey Creek Tackle but didn't make the trip. Believe they said that had a Garrison in 9mm not sure what finish, and possibly a Ronin in 45, and a couple of other SA's. Need to call them back to confirm as I called them before really refining my search.

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Primarily looking for 1911's which is something I haven't paid any attention to in a gun store for decades. Primarily interested in SA's and either 9mm or 10mm and saw very little overall.

Range USA had a Ronin in 45, and a used Emissary in 45. Think they had an Operator maybe as well, but didn't look at it as I'm not interested in a rail.

The 4 1/4" in 9mm was nice, but will have to look and handle a bit more before I throw down some $$$. It's a leading candidate but need more research and hopefully find one for a decent price.

Called Honey Creek Tackle but didn't make the trip. Believe they said that had a Garrison in 9mm not sure what finish, and possibly a Ronin in 45, and a couple of other SA's. Need to call them back to confirm as I called them before really refining my search.
    Tim’s in westfield had a few in their used case but cannot tell you what as was not looking for one. May be worth a phone call.

Marksman always has a few as well.

These plus they always have 4 or more in the store not listed on the webstore

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Due to lack of sales, I have closed my Etsy shop. I'm keeping the artwork for myself and/or gifting some of it away. I will continue to make things here and there for fun, but most likely will not be selling anything. Thanks for the support.

What is the Fire Sale discount on the Tank ?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Had one of our grandsons over this morning. He wanted to come over and shoot for his 12th birthday. He ran one of the AR’s ringing steel at 40 yards. After some instruction he was running the Staccato P doing the same. Picked up the Ruger MkII and repeatedly did it also. Ran a few mags out of CM’s last 1911 and did very well. He had never shot anything but a 20 gage and a 77/44.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Good late afternoon friends. Been researching load data and tinkering with the Garand.

Also been working on my Wrangler. Couple body mounts are rusted so putting patch panels in.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'd part ways with the 2 robots below if someone wants to make an offer. Especially if you are going to FGE, because that saves shipping costs.

The rest of the wood burning signs I decorated my office with and gave a few away. The daughter snagged up the brass snakes.

This was $360 originally and was down to $252.

20230802_102449.jpg

This was $250 originally and was down to $175.

20230725_185242.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

Run down to Moorseville to Badger Creek. They always have 1911s in there. They almost seem to specialize in 1911s. They are also friends of ChurchMouse. Though, most will be 45, but that is where I got my Tristar/Metroarms 1911 in 9mm.

Last time I was in there they put a Standard Manufacturing in my hand, and it was tempting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom