Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I figured you were going to report having hoovered that one up too?
    I try to avoid the classifieds but all the stuff that I like ends up posted in here. Thank goodness GMC is snatching them so I can get the thoughts outa my head.
    Wait a minute...I only picked up one from the classies recently and it had been listed since May AND I gave a heads up when it was bumped. It's getting so a guy can't even pick up a toy off the floor without being accused of getting the vacuum out and doing the whole house. :laugh:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wait a minute...I only picked up one from the classies recently and it had been listed since May AND I gave a heads up when it was bumped. It's getting so a guy can't even pick up a toy off the floor without being accused of getting the vacuum out and doing the whole house. :laugh:
    Whenever I see a quality gun that likely gives at least me and @T-DOGG the wallet twitches, I figure you or @mcapo are probably already on the prowl.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Yep. Stole it right out from under me. Lol

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    The Prodigy in a finished form. At least for now.
    NIrp3tDh.jpg

BRCxGkwh.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    While waiting for my tires I went into Scheels and picked up some decent Eley to try out the SPFD 2020 with then went down the street to one of the larger LGS's who happens to be a SPFD firstline dealer and happened to see this for 700.00, didn't think i'd end up with a 10mm today! I had a couple to look at and they were both very consistent, great slide/frame/barrel fit, pretty good beavertail fit for a factory gun, good snick on the safety and nice safety edge to frame radius contour which is a nice touch. Comes with three mags and the usual SPFD handgun stuff. Edit: great triggers on these too, no trigger job needed.

rYc5fqKl.jpg

Ej2Iss2l.jpg

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    While waiting for my tires I went into Scheels and picked up some decent Eley to try out the SPFD 2020 with then went down the street to one of the larger LGS's who happens to be a SPFD firstline dealer and happened to see this for 700.00, didn't think i'd end up with a 10mm today! I had a couple to look at and they were both very consistent, great slide/frame/barrel fit, pretty good beavertail fit for a factory gun, good snick on the safety and nice safety edge to frame radius contour which is a nice touch. Comes with three mags and the usual SPFD handgun stuff. Edit: great triggers on these too, no trigger job needed.

rYc5fqKl.jpg

Ej2Iss2l.jpg
    Glad to hear the good initial review. The Ronin 10mm was on my list of ones to look at. I'm really happy with my Garrison in .45.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom