THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I'm grilling a big ol' sirloin for my wife .... her special request for today.
    In fact, I'd better get busy !
    That was the plan here. A couple filets from “Oreo” r.I.p. big fella.

Instead we’re ordering her favorite Chinese and picking it up from just outside the city that shall not be named..

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I have forgotten how to clean out the box, any help would be appreciated.
    I believe is may depend on the device you are using but for me open a message, click on the tab with 3 dots in the right upper corner of a message

1684110713617.jpeg

Then click on leave.
    1684110783751.jpeg
    There may be a way to do multiple messages at once but that is beyond my IT skillset

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I wasn't in the armed forces, but I have one Army story.

I was working for a company that did training. We trained on a lot of different things. We had a contract with the Army to do a proof of concept for some training. A few months from the delivery date I find out that I have to design, and build a network on an Army base. OK, then I get more information, the Internet has to be delivered over 7 T1 circuits for a total of 10Mb.

I work with AT&T to get 7 T1s delivered to the central office in this Army base. The base has to figure out how to get them to the building we are setting up for the training.

I am working on the base for a week to get things setup. AT&T is running late like usual. My contact's contact informs him that they don't have 7 copper lines to the building we are working out of. They do have fiber to the building. So I ask them how do we get my Internet connection delivered then? Finally we work out to put the AT&T router in the central office, and use a fiber to ethernet converters to get everything to the building we are using.

A week later, I get an angry call from Sargent asking who said I could put equipment in his Central Office. I tried to explain that we talked to someone in his Central Office who authorized it. He proceeds to chew me out. Finally I say, fine, here is the name of the General that is sponsoring the project, you can call him and tell him that we can't get the 10Mb connection to the building because you won't allow it.

After that it wasn't an issue.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have been a fan of the Swampfox optics for a little bit now. I have a Swampfox red dot on a 45 degree mount on my AR, one of the Scorpions has a Vortex, the other has a Swampfox. I also have a Swampfox red dot on my VP9 as well.

I have been tempted by the Trihawk for the Scorpion Carbine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom