THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morn'n CZickos, typical Monday here, was woke by my dog yacking on the floor. :facepalm:

Every other day, one of my 3 cats tosses their cookies on the floor. About once a month, one of them gets sick and ends up throwing up several times a day for a week. I'm used to using a paint scraper to get the worst of it off the carpet, then spraying it down with carpet cleaner to soak, followed by scrubbing later. Several times a week... :(

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Washed 4 cars yesterday and got some wax on two of them. Now, here it is about 12 hours later and it's raining. If it was raining when the wife took her car to work, that car will be filthy again as there's construction or crud all along her route.
    So YOU caused it to rain today?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Every other day, one of my 3 cats tosses their cookies on the floor. About once a month, one of them gets sick and ends up throwing up several times a day for a week. I'm used to using a paint scraper to get the worst of it off the carpet, then spraying it down with carpet cleaner to soak, followed by scrubbing later. Several times a week... :(
    If I give them the hairball laxative regularly we have less problem with the vomitus.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Every other day, one of my 3 cats tosses their cookies on the floor. About once a month, one of them gets sick and ends up throwing up several times a day for a week. I'm used to using a paint scraper to get the worst of it off the carpet, then spraying it down with carpet cleaner to soak, followed by scrubbing later. Several times a week... 

I do the rubber glove, paper towel, and carpet scrubber. Not horrible but definitely not enjoyable..

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good Morning : My People.!!

Getting the last preps done for a romp to Salida CO for a coupla days on the mobike tomorrow @ early thirty.

Then Thursday another long romp to Torrey, UT. for a long mobike romping weekend.

Should be stellar - with the weather ok.

Hold me up, my people.!!
    If you get a chance go to a small town called San Isabel, while there.
    It is beautiful there, and if you like fishing it used to be a great lake to get good size Rainbow Trout.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Morn'n CZickos, typical Monday here, was woke by my dog yacking on the floor. :facepalm:
    Unfortunately, we experience the wake-by-yack alarm every so often and I have gotten really good at getting it out if the carpet.

Why does Remy move off the tile and onto the carpet to vomit?

Morning folks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom