THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

The CTS. Maybe [mention]bcannon [/mention] will post up a pic of his. It’s a tad more decked out!

6f2e8063ee00d3fcf739a737890d76d4.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Bright sunny morning in Amelia, OH. Happy Mother's day to the Mothers amongst us. Hug the Pickle Lady for me, RR. Bittersweet day at your house, I'm sure, with your recent loss.

Good morning all and Happy Mother's day to all the awesome moms of the world.

0830...I gather it may be. Planned accordingly for that one. Adventures yesterday afternoon/evening with the crew, and continuing into today. #1 and I have staged the goods, and slipped out to get breakfast. Tomorrow morning she rides for a week's vacation, kid free.

A luncheon excursion including a trip to place flowers. I firmly believe grieving is a very important part of heeling. I am become stone. For her, I am steady.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    So. I bought a Gen 1 G**** 17 and finally got a Mouse approved photo to post of Gen 1-5.

When you put them side by side, the differences through the generations are obvious. Umm. Right. @@

c07879f9c19ee89ccaaefadbdc308b2e.jpg

I especially appreciate how the lines are darker from one gen to the next. Must be the internal angst. Gastonian effect as it were.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Bright sunny morning in Amelia, OH. Happy Mother's day to the Mothers amongst us. Hug the Pickle Lady for me, RR. Bittersweet day at your house, I'm sure, with your recent loss.
    Been there once (? I think ?) played travel baseball there. IIRC had all kinds of rains in Cincinnati and they sent us to school fields all over. Probably 20 years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom