THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Have you ever tried a P365?

For general purpose use, meaning other than a carry gun, I like the P-09 more. I've found the P-09 to be a more precise shooter than the P-07.

As I would expect a 75 to be a more precise shooter than a 75 compact And I would expect the P-07 to be a more precise shooter than a P365. The longer the barrel and sight radius, the more precise shooter in general. The P-07 in size and weight is very similar to a PCR or P-01.

All that said, however, the P-07 was purchased as a more budget back up carry to my PCR.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My old friend will be letting go of a few handguns in the next week or two. As new and unfired are a Sig Legion 229 SAO, possible optics read, he will verify this later today and a CZ 75B manual safety. Also a Canik compact with a cool camo coloring, this one has had 5 rounds fired. I will meet him next week if he is feeling better and check them out.

Oh oh oh, let me know about that Legion ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    As I would expect a 75 to be a more precise shooter than a 75 compact And I would expect the P-07 to be a more precise shooter than a P365. The longer the barrel and sight radius, the more precise shooter in general. The P-07 in size and weight is very similar to a PCR or P-01.

All that said, however, the P-07 was purchased as a more budget back up carry to my PCR.
    Didn't mean to rain on your parade, absolutely nothing wrong with a P-07. Hope I didn't come off as being snobbish, apologies if so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom