THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The right tools for the right job. Just like there is no one rifle to fill all needs, no one beer can quench every thirst. A couple of bottles of Coors Light is the right tool for a hot summer afternoon right after completing mowing. A hearty double IPA is the right tool for ending a long day of work. A good stout or porter is a great way to spend a winter evening sipping in front of a fire. If I'm working in the garage, a Corona and a slice of lime is the right choice.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The right tools for the right job. Just like there is no one rifle to fill all needs, no one beer can quench every thirst. A couple of bottles of Coors Light is the right tool for a hot summer afternoon right after completing mowing. A hearty double IPA is the right tool for ending a long day of work. A good stout or porter is a great way to spend a winter evening sipping in front of a fire. If I'm working in the garage, a Corona and a slice of lime is the right choice.
    I think I would like to be your neighbor....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm thinking I might need to buy the ingredients to make a nice red wine sangria for sipping on the porch the next couple of nights.

Nice try and I’ll visit but you’re going to have to try harder if you want me for a neighbor.

A local winery, Two EEs, has this sweet red called Plonque. It’s really good. Not Sangria sweet though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom