THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    It was good to see @rkwhyte2 today and shoot a little. That Beretta of his is a sweet shooter. We compared 97s, both are the same vintage and I think @llh1956 can expect to hear from Vinny soon. I thought mine had very few rounds through it but his truly looked to be never shot! He may want the extended mag release for his but I think it just needs a little more exercise and will be easier to use.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Can I just quit working altogether? I don't really like it and people are dumb.
    At least you don’t have to go into the dumbness’s LAIR!!!! I get to see how stupidness runs at ground zero, Aka their home. Your electrical “code hiccups” are a Godsend compared to what I’ve witnessed in my 20 years of babysitting. This newly installed electrical panel hung into the stairwell to the basement.

Attachments

• B932731C-F147-428E-B9C6-34B0F5F67775.jpeg
      B932731C-F147-428E-B9C6-34B0F5F67775.jpeg
      256.1 KB · Views: 20
    • FC5651D8-585D-4A00-9E0C-6E6795F5864F.jpeg
      FC5651D8-585D-4A00-9E0C-6E6795F5864F.jpeg
      419.6 KB · Views: 21

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    It was good to see @rkwhyte2 today and shoot a little. That Beretta of his is a sweet shooter. We compared 97s, both are the same vintage and I think @llh1956 can expect to hear from Vinny soon. I thought mine had very few rounds through it but his truly looked to be never shot! He may want the extended mag release for his but I think it just needs a little more exercise and will be easier to use.
    It was good to see you also, the new car is really nice. After shooting B2V's 97 I have a better idea of what I will be doing with mine.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It was good to see you also, the new car is really nice. After shooting B2V's 97 I have a better idea of what I will be doing with mine.
    The CGW bushing upgrade is a nice touch. ChrisK recommended it to me. Really tightened up the barrel.

On a side note, Wizard said my 97 had the worst stock trigger he's seen. Not now!!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    What a great afternoon at BCSP. I rode 16 miles and didn't crash for a change.

I left my phone on the side of my truck bed and didn't know it until I was at the bottom of a deep valley and stopped to take a photo for y'all. Knew where I left it and fully expected it to have been stolen by the time I could I could get back to the truck. It was "gone" when I got there but finally found that someone had placed it on the rear bumper where it was less obvious and I would find it loading my bike. Mtn bikers are generally wonderful people the same as those with the CZickness. I owe someone big time.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    At least you don’t have to go into the dumbness’s LAIR!!!! I get to see how stupidness runs at ground zero, Aka their home. Your electrical “code hiccups” are a Godsend compared to what I’ve witnessed in my 20 years of babysitting. This newly installed electrical panel hung into the stairwell to the basement.
    Whoa! I feel like I should charge my minimum just for having to look at a picture of it!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The CGW bushing upgrade is a nice touch. ChrisK recommended it to me. Really tightened up the barrel.

On a side note, Wizard said my 97 had the worst stock trigger he's seen. Not now!!
    Last night I was looking at my Witness 45. I think the 1911 bushing conversion could work on it. It might get added to my list of custom machining projects along with some 1911 stuff I'm looking into.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Yes, but you took care of business. Kudos to you for being self reliant.
    I charge my wife what an actual service bill would be so I can put more money in the gun fund.

So far she’s never paid me cash and makes me settle for a fresh baked tray of rice crispy treats. They’re really good rice crispy treats!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom