THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    While visiting T-Dogg today he gave me a tour of his shop, very impressive I must say! Excellent use of working space. Lots of room to work wither it be mill work or lathe turning, wielding or working on the bench. O yeah, he has a big bench, he showed it to me :laugh:
    Not to be confused with a big deck, of course. What's he wielding?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not to be confused with a big deck, of course. What's he wielding?
    typo, welding

And not very good welding either. Out of practice, mig with flux core wiring, breaker kept kicking. Adds up for ugly welds (though I've seen much much worse). Good penetration on the welds, just big lumpy lumps on top though, no popcorn welds. Really need to get that argon, practice and get the breaker figured out (manual says 20 amp time delay breaker, it was on a regular 20 amp).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    While house sitting in NC with my mother, I unfortunately get to see a lot of morning TV. That's her daily routine until about 11am. The really frustrating thing is the constant anti-gun message that is being delivered to folks that watch daily TV. Constant. It spans everything from subtle comments to over 'news' stories of people impacted by violence. All is labeled as evidence as to why guns are bad.

My mother is reasonably conservative and fully supports gun ownership. I don't worry about her voting with the anti-gunners but your average adult watching this crap has a constant, never ending message that guns are bad and need to be controlled.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    While house sitting in NC with my mother, I unfortunately get to see a lot of morning TV. That's her daily routine until about 11am. The really frustrating thing is the constant anti-gun message that is being delivered to folks that watch daily TV. Constant. It spans everything from subtle comments to over 'news' stories of people impacted by violence. All is labeled as evidence as to why guns are bad.

My mother is reasonably conservative and fully supports gun ownership. I don't worry about her voting with the anti-gunners but your average adult watching this crap has a constant, never ending message that guns are bad and need to be controlled.

Leftist ideology dominates TV programming, movies and MSM. That's what's worst about Tucker Carlson being fired from Fox News, there is no longer a voice like that in mainstream programming.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Lots of people tell me I am wrong but for years I have been saying that we are losing the war over the 2A. Sure we are winning some battles along the way but the "hearts and minds" of the American public continues to shift away from gun ownership being a Constitution right to guns being a danger to our personal and public safety.

Listening to NPR yesterday about the State of Washington ban on semi-auto platforms and how they describe the AR15 you would think it was Brutus with a million round mag, no recoil and a whisper quiet silencer.

They forget how protecting the 2A relates to protecting the 1A and the Constitution rights...

* mcapo steps off soap before he gets started *

CZ
    CZ
    CZ

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    While visiting T-Dogg today he gave me a tour of his shop, very impressive I must say! Excellent use of working space. Lots of room to work wither it be mill work or lathe turning, wielding or working on the bench. O yeah, he has a big bench, he showed it to me :laugh:
    Did he show you his … special sock drawer… you know, the one in the work bench

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    typo, welding

And not very good welding either. Out of practice, mig with flux core wiring, breaker kept kicking. Adds up for ugly welds (though I've seen much much worse). Good penetration on the welds, just big lumpy lumps on top though, no popcorn welds. Really need to get that argon, practice and get the breaker figured out (manual says 20 amp time delay breaker, it was on a regular 20 amp).
    There is a saying amongst welders. "A grinder & paint makes me the welder I ain't"

Last edited:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Did he show you his … special sock drawer… you know, the one in the work bench
    To be honest, this was not a pantless meeting, so I am not sure if he had socks on. So, in my mind if he possible is not wearing sox why would he have a special sock drawer in his huge work bench nor were any containers labeled special sock drawer. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom