THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I haven't enjoyed selling anything for quite awhile. Especially guns on Ingo. I used to love selling all kinds of things. Now I just don't enjoy the process anymore.
    Yeah, I've got an item or 2 now that I need to drop in the classifieds. I just need to make the time to post them and then go through the process. Just not something I put at the top of my list these days.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah, I've got an item or 2 now that I need to drop in the classifieds. I just need to make the time to post them and then go through the process. Just not something I put at the top of my list these days.
    Sounds like we all need to go together and have an auction.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Doing okay, just not much time online.
    That happens to all of us every now and then. I take breaks from Ingo periodically. Just thankful you stopped in to let us know you're doing alright. We need all the friends we can get nowadays. Only way to keep our heads above water sometimes.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That happens to all of us every now and then. I take breaks from Ingo periodically. Just thankful you stopped in to let us know you're doing alright. We need all the friends we can get nowadays. Only way to keep our heads above water sometimes.
    Wow. You just won't let this go.

1683912165242.png

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Not sure why but I seem to get hooked in these stupid Gray man books. Just borrowed Burner (book 12) Tuesday and am already 60% through it (retirement, highly recommended once you can afford it). Spoiler alert: Court dies….again!

:dunno:
    You should use the spoiler feature of this forum, it blurs your selection out until you click on it like this.
    The mask icon in the toolbar:
    1683913606942.png

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Last weekend, one of my sons dropped off a pile of unused computer parts left over after a system upgrade he did and I'm doing a new desktop build with them. So far, all I've had to buy is 32gb DDR4. The system will be decent with an water cooled i7 4xxx processor, 32gb ram, 2Tb storage (1gb SSD) and an undecided video card. I've booted it with an old video card and have been able to install Linux and begin setting the system up. The fans are noisy and at least one is unbalanced. I have spare quality fans to replace those. I just need to figure out what video card to set it up with now. The intended use is video editing, so a decent card would be good, but I want to keep it under $200. There are some really nice cards out there for close to $2k but I'm not flight simming on this system, so they'd be wasted here.
    Just an FYI

If you have any MSI components like motherboard beware that MSI's software signing keys have been compromised recently. Don't trust any auto updates from them. I'd download direct and use sha256sum on them.

I'm currently stuck with my old MSI Nightblade Z97 mobo that only supports 4gb RAM. Searching for a newer mobo that will hold at least 32gb. The i7-4790K cpu does ok but need more RAM for my webserver and Win10 VM's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom