THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

Anyone can come, some venues like last weekend at IMS (Edit: IRP) they have separate parking for participants and gawkers. Next big one is at Tom Wood Aviation in Fishers. Always a crazy turnout as there are really cool planes and autos from the Tom Wood collection. Expect traffic.

A few more pics from the one at Graham Rahal Performance in Brownsburg.

View attachment 272274
    View attachment 272275
    I need new shoes on the Mustang before I can bring it up there. I can't make the Tom Wood Aviation one, it is the day after my wife's birthday and I have plans for that day.

The Connection Point one I have to go to.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Good evening CZickos!
    It’s been wet down here in East Texas. Last nights, Wednesday night bass tournament got canceled due to the storms.

We are making up for last years drought. We’ve had close to 9” of rain this week.

Tied for big bass last week. Two fish, the exact same weight.
    A34D2B91-4461-40DD-BB6C-CED08D0931C3.jpeg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The tournament is through my work. They’ve done it for the last 23 years. We draw for teams, then fish some pretty exclusive private lakes, from the bank. 4 weeks, three different places, one lake gets fished twice.

Last weeks lake is the one we will fish twice. It was built with trophy bass in mind. 3 adjacent ponds where they raise Tilapia, just to feed the bass. The lake record there is about 14 pounds. My little 5-8, was disappointing.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The tournament is through my work. They’ve done it for the last 23 years. We draw for teams, then fish some pretty exclusive private lakes, from the bank. 4 weeks, three different places, one lake gets fished twice.

Last weeks lake is the one we will fish twice. It was built with trophy bass in mind. 3 adjacent ponds where they raise Tilapia, just to feed the bass. The lake record there is about 14 pounds. My little 5-8, was disappointing.
    Sounds like a cool tournament.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good evening CZickos!
    It’s been wet down here in East Texas. Last nights, Wednesday night bass tournament got canceled due to the storms.

We are making up for last years drought. We’ve had close to 9” of rain this week.

Tied for big bass last week. Two fish, the exact same weight.
    View attachment 272319
    :wow::bacondance::wow:....nice fish, amigo !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom