THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The third time I rode over my bridge yesterday, I came in fast only to find a 2x6 plank missing. Sort of an "oh sh!t" moment. I found the mtn bike rolled it with ease since I had no choice.

The screws on that plank had rusted away. New screws were added today. :)

View attachment 272527

I was eyeballing your fresh prints on the way out this morning. I made myself giggle, knowing if I went down it I'd say "ooo, a morel", and hit a tree. Or be in the creek.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening space cowboys & gangsters of love. Speaking of, got some decent sleep today. No dump runs from MIL's till next week. A quick pickup from Sparky the Squirrel after work and off to my cave.

Tomorrow may be a different animal, but at least it's Saturday. If I develop a tick, just give me coffee.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good evening all. Frustrating day at work. It's hurry up and wait. Two hood hinges holding up progress on a car. Supposed to have both today, now supposedly Tuesday. We're busy and very thankful, just stuff like this grinds everything to a halt.

:ranton:
    You're starting to sound like management.;)
    That’s gotta be such a bear to work around.
    Pain in myaz. Especially when th shipper or the gate guard wants to jaw and I can't leave until pprwrk is in hand.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Walked furthest today since my surgery. The gardener thinks I'm pushing it, but I go see the cardiologist next week and I want to try reducing the meds.
    Once the healing is mostly done, keep the walking routine. Friend of mine, old trucker, had 4way bypass and was walking 5 miles every morning after he'd healed b4 starting the truck. Was doing good then got out of the habit. He's back to being a fat ex trucker nowdays.

:coffee: and good morning all.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning all. Up early on a Saturday, so I can meet friends to play some board games. I am tempted to swing by Sportsman's Warehouse in Brownsburg on the way home. Not that I am looking for anything specifically, just to check out the new store.
    If you have been to another Sportsman's Warehouse it's the same setup. I went and checked it out Thursday evening. That said, they are supposed to have some grand opening deals but not until the official grand opening weekend from what one of the counter guys in the store told me. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on some of that, but have to do some business travel and will miss the front end of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom