THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Mernin' boyez. Long, hot night. Nothing we couldn't handle. Sitting at the eye Dr for routine checkup. Bet I only score 50% on the test.

Have a bright and sunny day! (Find some morels for me!)
    Do they charge you half price? Sorry, had to join in, as it seems like you have fun with it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Could be worse. When I met my first wife I'd had a mustache for years. We'd been married for about 8 years when I decided to shave it off. Afterwards she saw me and said "OMG, don't EVER do that again". That was not the reaction I had hoped for :(
    I'm having a hard time drawing a mental picture of you WITH facial hair.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Do they charge you half price? Sorry, had to join in, as it seems like you have fun with it.

I do have fun. Even when I was young, I knew being a sourpuss would only affect 1 person's mood. I was granted with a spare, no worries.

Be that as it may, I almost got charged for breakfast too. The ins. said they pay nothing for frames and lenses. A phone call proved that false. Had to remind someone to not half-arse the job and simply fax the info. Easy fix.

Off to shower and bed. Hopefully enough before ball practice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I do have fun. Even when I was young, I knew being a sourpuss would only affect 1 person's mood. I was granted with a spare, no worries.

Be that as it may, I almost got charged for breakfast too. The ins. said they pay nothing for frames and lenses. A phone call proved that false. Had to remind someone to not half-arse the job and simply fax the info. Easy fix.

Off to shower and bed. Hopefully enough before ball practice.
    I've always found vision insurance to be a complete PITA both from the provider and the insurer perspective. That said, I have found Costco to be great to deal with on glasses from a price perspective and then just submitted my own claim (wife got hers there last year) and my next pair will come from there (didn't need new ones last year)

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well......got home late Sunday night/ Monday morning from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I was still peeing perfect Rum and Cokes Monday afternoon.....sigh. I looked at a glass of water (that damn it, had to get myself.....LOL) thought "were's the ice, and that dark brown rich rum color :scratch::scratch:??"

All well.....I do LOVE all-inclusive resorts!!!! I don't know if we'll go back to Dominican again. We all agreed Jamaica was far prettier with a lot more stuff to do, plus.......they speak English!!!!!

Ya MON!!!!!!!:cool::cool:
    and.....you can't forget

IRIE!!!!:40oz::buddies::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I know......took me a couple years, with a couple trips to the lands of rum.....to figure out
    those are dancing B A N A N A S........MON!!!! :hehe::cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom