THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've ordered twice from Arms Unlimited. No problems.

I got my Mec-Gar HP mags for my SA-35 from Greg Cote. Ships fast. Nickle plated for $2 more.

Apologies, coming back to this so I can get an order in.

Is Mec-Gar the OEM for Springfield on these do you know? I've generally stayed OEM for magazines in the past, but then I'm used to the striker fired world.

Just trying to decide between ordering on Greg Cote and ordering these:
    https://armsunlimited.com/springfield-sa35-15-round-9mm-magazine/ (which appear to be OEM)

Also, nickel plated worth the extra $ if I do order from Greg Cote?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Apologies, coming back to this so I can get an order in.

Is Mec-Gar the OEM for Springfield on these do you know? I've generally stayed OEM for magazines in the past, but then I'm used to the striker fired world.

Just trying to decide between ordering on Greg Cote and ordering these:
    https://armsunlimited.com/springfield-sa35-15-round-9mm-magazine/ (which appear to be OEM)

Also, nickel plated worth the extra $ if I do order from Greg Cote?
    The Springfield mags are marked made in Italy so I would assume Mec-Gar makes them but don’t know for sure. That said have never had an issue with a Mec-Gar mag. Can’t tell you anything about nickel plating.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The Springfield mags are marked made in Italy so I would assume Mec-Gar makes them but don’t know for sure. That said have never had an issue with a Mec-Gar mag. Can’t tell you anything about nickel plating.

Agreed. I don't know who else would have made them in Italy. I consider Mec-Gar to be among the best out there and use them in MANY of my pistols.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Agreed. I don't know who else would have made them in Italy. I consider Mec-Gar to be among the best out there and use them in MANY of my pistols.
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not sure what's in the water outside of this thread, but seems like there is always some INGO'er trying to imitate T-dogg's neighbor's dog and just come in and take a dump in the middle of a thread.

No wonder I stay in this thread so much, even though I don't own a CZ.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Not sure what's in the water outside of this thread, but seems like there is always some INGO'er trying to imitate T-dogg's neighbor's dog and just come in and take a dump in the middle of a thread.

I know what you mean. It's kind of getting to the point where there is little interest in INGO outside of this thread for me. Oh, and maybe the Sig thread. Training thread is good too. But the others are dead to me. Except, I forgot that I like the funny pics thread from time to time. Ok, but those are really all. Unless LE posts something. Those get added to my must see list automatically.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

we can fix that for you, I know where there is a nice P-07 for not too much!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    First checkup out of the hospital today, given an OK until the end of the month. Gardener doesn't want me to shave the beard, so next time I'm seen I may look different.
    I shaved the beard/goatee/mustache that I've had for a couple of decades a couple of weeks back. I'm still waiting for the wife to notice :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom